Intel Inside Logo Generator

Old July 29th 06, 08:44 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Sign Generator

Default Intel Inside Logo Generator

Ever seen the parody Intel Inside logo images
like "Jesus inside", "Devil inside", "Satan inside"
or "Linux inside"? There's a good change it might
have been made @ http://intel-inside.signgenerator.net

More image templates on http://www.customsigngenerator.com

Old July 29th 06, 01:20 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Brownz \(mobile\)

Apart from being a really **** website, had you noticed the logo's changed ?

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Old August 7th 06, 07:14 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Sign Generator

The older one is more recognized by the world.
Everything changes in this day and age, you are
already obsolete!

You say my site is crap? I see your non interactive
(boring) site has had 8800 visitors total, my site has
had almost 5,000 people in the last 24 hours!

Old August 7th 06, 11:26 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Brownz @ Work

Sign Generator wrote:
The older one is more recognized by the world.
Everything changes in this day and age, you are
already obsolete!

You say my site is crap? I see your non interactive
(boring) site has had 8800 visitors total, my site has
had almost 5,000 people in the last 24 hours!

Woo, well down, have a worripop.

Thankfully the school holidays only have a few weeks left to run.

PS - I've vomited prettier websites than your one.

Old August 11th 06, 07:54 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Sign Generator

Why did you start attacking me? Did I upset you?
Did you have a bad day? Are you like this with
your friends and family, just the NORM? Are you
dying of a disease and are miserable? Did your
mommy yell at you? Forget your meds?

Old August 14th 06, 09:55 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
Brownz @ Work

Brownz @ Work wrote:

PS - I've vomited prettier websites than your one.

None of the above thanks, I just get annoyed at top posting ****s sending
out links to pointless websites that look as if they were designed by a 3yr
old.

--
Cheerz - Brownz
http://www.brownz.org/

Old February 4th 18, 09:11 AM posted to comp.sys.intel
[email protected]

I Tryed going to this website it refuesd to connect so its ****ty

Old March 2nd 21, 08:48 PM posted to comp.sys.intel
Jackson Martin

On Sunday, February 4, 2018 at 2:11:47 AM UTC-6, wrote:
I Tryed going to this website it refuesd to connect so its ****ty

Well the last reply on this was made in 2006, which would make sense because its so old, they probably stopped paying for it to be up.