XPS vs Dimension

Old June 7th 07, 06:24 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Steve

Default XPS vs Dimension

Priced out a Dimension E520 at $654 and an XPS 410 @ $764. Same
system, except the E520 has Intel E6420 and the XPS has Intel E4300.
Does the XPS have any real advantages over the Dimension?

--

The most remarkable thing about my mother is that
for thirty years she served the family nothing but leftovers.

.... Calvin Trillin
Old June 7th 07, 05:45 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
Bob Hayden

I'm not an expert but just did my own shopping...the XPS410 has a bigger
power supply and better cooling I think, but with the E520 system you have
listed there, it's a much better processor.

Old June 7th 07, 06:12 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell
HDRDTD

Also, the XPS410 case is a tad bigger, and has room for both a floppy and
the media card reader at the same time.

. net...