which ddr does the dimension 2400 celeron 2.2 ghz have?

Old April 6th 04, 08:57 PM
Jenny

Default which ddr does the dimension 2400 celeron 2.2 ghz have?

Hi There,

Does anyone know for sure if the dimension 2400 Celeron 2.2
has ddr 2700 or 3200?

Thanks,

Old April 7th 04, 12:54 AM
Buck Rogers

Jenny wrote:

Hi There,

Does anyone know for sure if the dimension 2400 Celeron 2.2
has ddr 2700 or 3200?

Thanks,

http://support.ap.dell.com/docs/syst...m_en/specs.htm

from the above link:

"Memory type

PC2100 (266-MHz) or PC2700 (333-MHz) DDR SDRAM (non-ECC) "

When I go to the Dell(Australia) site, and choose to customize a
2400, the only memory option is the PC2700. However, the
processor options are P4 2.8 Ghz or 3.06 Ghz, not a Celeron 2.2.

For what it's worth, I bought a 2350 Celeron 2.2 Ghz a week before
it was phased out, and it has PC2100. I think the 2400 with Celeron
is an almost identical successor to the 2350.

Hope that helps.

Buck.