DVDRW Packet writing software?

Old October 2nd 03, 11:03 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

smh wrote:

And whatever became of the SIX (6) complaints you were supposed to have
filed with the FBI, Timmy?

======================
From: Timmy Kroesen
Subject: Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") Demands!
Date: 6/13/02

Make that Six...
======================

Let me explain something to you little freak; you have been ID'd by
Federal officials and are being watched.

Timmy Kroesen ("net-Kook") wrote (6/16/02):

It's quite obvious you've been warned then...

It may be 'quite obvious' to you with your exquisite sense of time,
but it's not so quite obvious to me, Timmy boy. You see, I haven't
done the interview -- yet. In my calendar, future is future, not
past.
[See: Tim Kroesen's Exquisite Sense of Time ]

Didn't the FBI tell you I had been warned, Timmy boy? Only tell you
an interview WILL be coming, Timmy boy?

Have a Nice Day;
the Eyes of Justice are upon you!

I told you I thought I saw a black helicopter, Timmy boy.

Old October 2nd 03, 11:05 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Got no time to respond to this, Timmy?
Feeling no pain, Timmy?

=======================
From: Mike DHaire
Subject: Easy CD Creator's Timestamp Problem on Windows 2000/XP
Date: 3/29/03

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

I'd assume other issues take precedence;
not much of a bug IMO anyway...

How 'bout I nab your penis and smash it with a hammer, mother****er!
LOL !!! LOL !!! LOL !!!
=======================

ROTFL !!! ROTFL !!! ROTFL !!!
Old October 2nd 03, 11:09 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Have you proved ANY of the following is a libel, Timmy?

Come on, Timmy. Stop pussyfooting and buffooning around. After all,
Mikey is pitifully, desperately counting on you.

(Don't forget to ask Mikey for the examples of supposed misquotes.)

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (i)
What's wrong with Mike Richter (Tim Kroesen) (ii)

Mike Richter Wow! Wow! Wow!

Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (i)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (ii)
Mike Richter's Exquisite Sense of Time (iii)

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing
Old October 4th 03, 01:03 PM
Dr Ratt

"Packet writing is less reliable than mastering,
thus packet writing is unreliable"

"Packet writing is the least reliable format,
thus packet writing is unreliable"

gotta admit to thinking this myself, til i played around with nero's version
recently - so far no errors at all
my experiences with directcd tainted my view completely as every single disc
i made with it was imperfect

Old October 4th 03, 10:33 PM
smh

Dr Ratt wrote:

"Packet writing is less reliable than mastering,
thus packet writing is unreliable"

"Packet writing is the least reliable format,
thus packet writing is unreliable"

gotta admit to thinking this myself, til i played around with nero's version
recently - so far no errors at all
my experiences with directcd tainted my view completely as every single disc
i made with it was imperfect

"DirectCD bugs translate into the faults of packet writing"
"DirectCD bugs translate into unreliability of cd-rw media"

A lot of the DirectCD problems that are slimily blamed on the cd-rw
media and the packet writing format are caused by these DirectCD bugs:

-----------------------
DirectCD 3.05
Fixes

Some older, low-speed recorders cannot correctly write high-speed
rated CD-RW media, but DirectCD would formerly allow you to try.

DirectCD now checks the media and
will reject as appropriate. === FIXED ???

DirectCD 5.3.4
Fixed:

Burn to Ultra High Speed media on non-Ultra High Speed Drives,
no longer allowed === FIX a FIX ???
-----------------------
Old October 5th 03, 03:07 AM
smh

Dr Ratt wrote:

[...]

This is caused by the above bugs:

From: "Pierre-Eric COLIN"
Subject: DirectCD is a VERY ROBUST piece of software
Date: 11/12/01

I've read many posts saying horrible things about DirectCD.

THIS IS UNFAIR. It is definitely a very robust piece of software.
And this is not free chating, I've got facts:

I'm using Windows 2000 SP2 and many complain about formatting CDRWs that
does not work.

Well, it works, better it ROCKS. I started a formatting yesterday before
going to sleep. (Thats is because formatting is a fast process taking 1
to 3 hours).

Guess what I found this morning? DirectCD was still up an running,
proudly stating "format in progress, verifying disk..." and the time
elapsed was a nice 10:36:07. That's a very significant amount of time
without crashing, that deserves a warm greeting in the Book of Records
of Toe-Written Software (It must have been written with toes, because
most-if-not-all development systems have macro fixing the lamest bugs,
infinite loops being one of them).

I am sincerely very impressed, because usually, DirectCD behaves in a
very different fashion, it just exits formatting, without logging its
errors, so if you hadn't spent 2 ages 1/2 with your eyes stuck on the
dialogbox, you have no clue of the reason why the whole **** failed.
Indeed this is unfair again, because the error message lasts at least 9
seconds.

So, time for the big bucks question... Tataaaaaaaaaaaa! Do I deserve a
such piece of software ? The answer is NO, period. So I will go
through the undocumented -12 hours- uninstall process, and

trash this uber**** out of my PC.

**** ECDC, **** DirectCD,
**** the developpers,
**** the technical support,
**** Roxio,

they ****ed me!

Don't buy this crap, and if you really want to see it at "work", steal
it.
Old October 5th 03, 05:32 PM
Tim Kroesen

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment, Libel and SPAMMING via
repetitive posting of the same material Thousands of times.

;

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking, Harassment and SPAM should you require
additional
information.

From: smh
Newsgroups: alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Subject: DVDRW Packet writing software?

Old October 5th 03, 08:22 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Timmy, instead of squealing like a stuck pig, why don't you prove at
least one of the following is a libel?

After all, Mikey is pitifully, desperately counting on you.

( Why are you pipsqeaks unable to prove at least one of the following is
a libel -- when Mikey has examples of misquotes ???!!! )

Old October 6th 03, 05:12 AM
No Where Man

Gee...in looking thru your most recent posts, it's easy to come up with one
point that YOU'RE wrong on. You accuse Mike Richter of wife beating ( "Wife
Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?").

Yet, in one post, Mike advised he's never been married.

Guess that constitutes libel as you're making an accusation that can be
proved false. Wonder what it would take to force Randori to turn over your
e-mail address and personal information to all those that you've made
malicous statements against.