PC Giant BUYER BEWARE

Old August 8th 06, 09:47 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default PC Giant BUYER BEWARE

Jeremiah Harbottle wrote:
There is a good reason why people from Manchester hate people from
Liverpool!

I thought it was universal - along with Brummies.

PC Giant / PCGIANT / www.pcgiant.co.uk

Beware! Ordered and payed for components. No delivery! No refund!

07/26/2006 Pending (Awaiting Payment)
07/31/2006 Payment Received
08/08/2006 - Nothing

Where the f**k is my stuff?

Old August 12th 06, 03:44 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

wrote:
Jeremiah Harbottle wrote:
There is a good reason why people from Manchester hate people from
Liverpool!

I thought it was universal - along with Brummies.

PC Giant / PCGIANT /
www.pcgiant.co.uk

Beware! Ordered and payed for components. No delivery! No refund!

07/26/2006 Pending (Awaiting Payment)
07/31/2006 Payment Received
08/08/2006 - Nothing

Where the f**k is my stuff?

PCGiant PC Giant - Where is my order?

07/26/2006 Pending (Awaiting Payment)
07/31/2006 Payment Received
08/12/2006 NOTHING

PCGiant is a rubbish vendor! PCGiant is criminal!

Old August 21st 06, 03:09 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

Default PC Giant

Message from PC Giant Our store was closed from 01-08-2006 until
21-08-2006 our customer support was unavailable from 24-07-2006 until
21-08-2006 this was due to refurbishment and the instalation of our
in-house network system.

This was noted on our website and any orders placed within this time
would be fulfilled after the 21-08-2006.

due to data protection laws we are unable to discuss customers,
customers orders on forums or groups how ever we urge this customer to
contact our customer support and a reply will be sent. Please note
duplicate emails may be seen as spam and be blocked by our servers.

hope this answers the queries in this forum

Kind Regards

PC Giant

wrote:
Ordered items from PC Giant on 26/07. They took the payment the next
day. They haven't dispatched my items. They don't respond to emails or
their telephone number.

Today I checked their website and found this message, which they must
have posted on the 03/08.

Refurbishment Scheduled For August 2006
Please note our store is Currently Closed for 3 weeks
Due to Refurbishment. Our services are expected to return to
normal on the 21st August 2006 Please if you
have any queries these will be answered within the next 28 days.

If you buy here, you are an idiot like me. :-(

Old August 21st 06, 10:25 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

wrote:
Ordered items from PC Giant on 26/07. They took the payment the next
day. They haven't dispatched my items. They don't respond to emails or
their telephone number.

Today I checked their website and found this message, which they must
have posted on the 03/08.

Refurbishment Scheduled For August 2006
Please note our store is Currently Closed for 3 weeks
Due to Refurbishment. Our services are expected to return to
normal on the 21st August 2006 Please if you
have any queries these will be answered within the next 28 days.

If you buy here, you are an idiot like me. :-(

Why don't you just refund my money FFS.

Old August 26th 06, 05:38 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
[email protected]

wrote:
Ordered items from PC Giant on 26/07. They took the payment the next
day. They haven't dispatched my items. They don't respond to emails or
their telephone number.

Today I checked their website and found this message, which they must
have posted on the 03/08.

Refurbishment Scheduled For August 2006
Please note our store is Currently Closed for 3 weeks
Due to Refurbishment. Our services are expected to return to
normal on the 21st August 2006 Please if you
have any queries these will be answered within the next 28 days.

If you buy here, you are an idiot like me. :-(

Why don't you just refund my money FFS.

Got a refund on 26th of August

Old August 26th 06, 05:54 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Bob Eager

wrote:
Ordered items from PC Giant on 26/07. They took the payment the next
day. They haven't dispatched my items. They don't respond to emails or
their telephone number.

Today I checked their website and found this message, which they must
have posted on the 03/08.

Refurbishment Scheduled For August 2006
Please note our store is Currently Closed for 3 weeks
Due to Refurbishment. Our services are expected to return to
normal on the 21st August 2006 Please if you
have any queries these will be answered within the next 28 days.

If you buy here, you are an idiot like me. :-(

Why don't you just refund my money FFS.

Got a refund on 26th of August

And the moral is...don't deal with PC G^H^H^H^H James Stowe!

--
[Davism - a condition by which the sufferer experiences an inability
euthanasia recommended.