UK Inkjet Cartridges from Just 86p!

Old August 17th 06, 12:45 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Inkjet City

Default UK Inkjet Cartridges from Just 86p!

Possibly the lowest priced inkjet cartridges on the net!

Ideal for those who have a business and need to save money.

Compatible with Epson, Brother, Xerox & Brother printers. Refill kits and
remanufactured cartridges for other makes are also available.

100% Quality Guaranteed.

Prices really are from just 86p per cartridge!!

Check out our prices - www.inkjetcity.co.uk

Old August 17th 06, 05:32 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
No Spam

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 11:45:41 GMT, "Inkjet City"
wrote:

Possibly the lowest priced inkjet cartridges on the net!

Ideal for those who have a business and need to save money.

Compatible with Epson, Brother, Xerox & Brother printers. Refill kits and
remanufactured cartridges for other makes are also available.

100% Quality Guaranteed.

Prices really are from just 86p per cartridge!!

Check out our prices - www.inkjetcity.co.uk

Should I be worried that this web site does not give any indication of
the physical location of the company that I can see.

Old August 17th 06, 08:25 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Dr Teeth

I was just thinking how wonderful life was, when No Spam
opened his gob and said:

Should I be worried that this web site does not give any indication of
the physical location of the company that I can see.

YES

Registrant:

Andrew Boswell

Registrant type:

UK Individual

Registrant's address:

The registrant is a non-trading individual who has opted to
have their address omitted from the WHOIS service.

He's a lying scumbag. Nominet informed.

--
Cheers,

Guy

Old August 21st 06, 04:31 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Gaz*2

Possibly the lowest priced inkjet cartridges on the net!

Ideal for those who have a business and need to save money.

Should I be worried that this web site does not give any indication of
the physical location of the company that I can see.

Not as worried as they should be, it is a legal requirement to give a
physical postal address (i.e. not PO Box) if you are taking payment for
goods online

Then no mention of DSR that I can see and they require you to accept to be
bound by their T&Cs when purchasing....both dubious to say the least.

Plenty more places where you can get cheap inks, give it a miss.

Old August 21st 06, 10:30 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Sylvain VAN DER WALDE

"Gaz*2" wrote in message

Possibly the lowest priced inkjet cartridges on the net!

"Cheap" means nothing. "Good value for money" is much more useful.

Ideal for those who have a business and need to save money.

Should I be worried that this web site does not give any indication of
the physical location of the company that I can see.

Not as worried as they should be, it is a legal requirement to give a
physical postal address (i.e. not PO Box) if you are taking payment for
goods online

Then no mention of DSR that I can see and they require you to accept to be
bound by their T&Cs when purchasing....both dubious to say the least.

Plenty more places where you can get cheap inks, give it a miss.

I missed the original post, so am replying he_
The following website was mentioned on comp.periphs.printers:
www.inkraider.co.uk.
It's worth a visit.

Sylvain.

Old August 22nd 06, 01:31 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors
Fred

"Gaz*2" wrote in message

Possibly the lowest priced inkjet cartridges on the net!

Ideal for those who have a business and need to save money.

Should I be worried that this web site does not give any indication of
the physical location of the company that I can see.

Not as worried as they should be, it is a legal requirement to give a
physical postal address (i.e. not PO Box) if you are taking payment for
goods online

I thought Royal Mail were obliged to give you the address behind a PO box.
Unless they're MI5 of course!

Cheap ink and toner supplies. Inkjets at Wuwhoo Printers 10 April 28th 06 11:56 PM
Saving money on Ink! Inkjets at Wuwhoo Printers 5 April 28th 06 01:39 PM
Here is the solution! Inkjets at Wuwhoo Printers 10 April 28th 06 01:47 AM
Saving money on Ink! Spawn Printers 1 April 27th 06 04:39 AM
Saving money on Ink! Spawn Printers 0 April 26th 06 09:16 PM