Dabs - evil or just plain incompetent? Either way, USE SOMEONE ELSE.

Old January 12th 04, 11:49 PM
mr_buggerlugs

On 12 Jan 2004 09:13:28 -0800, (Ben Godber) wrote:

Ordering anything off a company who refuse to speak to customers is a
bit daft from the outset if u ask me.

Old January 13th 04, 09:03 AM
Ben Godber

"Mike" wrote in message ...
"Ben Godber" wrote in message
om...
snip pathetic ramble

I'll keep using dabs thanks.

Good for you.

Although if you want pathetic, look down.
Old January 13th 04, 09:05 AM
Ben Godber

"Mike" wrote in message ...
"nigel. carron" wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes
I'll keep using dabs thanks.

Someone has to pay for D Athertons wigs !!

Damned if its me paying the cowboys a penny!

Its all quite straight forward. everyone knows dabs order/warehouse
system is very quick cancelling is never really an option you just have
to refuse delivery or send it back.
re parcel force yep a number of times they cock it all up, im no fan of
parcel force
but i don't blame dabs for their cock up.

Whos fault is it that Dabs use Parcel Force then, if not Dabs? Parcel
Force is known throughout the country for being cheap and crap. Dabs
chose cheapness over good customer service.

It makes me laugh that someone if theyd got their parcel would never have
said a
word but because they didnt on this occasion they post here warning everyone
off dabs etc, its so pathetic lol.

You try being ****ed around 12 times and not being able to actually
speak to anyone about it. You start looking for places to vent your
spleen.

I have allsorts of delivery collection problems at work everyweek i dont
moan about it everyday, its just the way life is.

You seem to be missing the point of this newsgroup.

At the end of the day Ben will get all his money back. Dabs wont, it will
have cost them.

It's cost me - I didn't order all this stuff for fun. I needed it.
Old January 13th 04, 09:12 AM
Ben Godber

"Mike" wrote in message ...

You were warned by plenty of posts in this group. If it goes well, fine.

If
anything, just anything, goes wrong or you have a query you're dead in the
water.

Hardly dead in the water!!. I guarantee he will get 'ALL' his money back.
You people are such drama queens

If I wanted 160 quid in my bank, I wouldn't have spent it in the first
place. You seem to be suggesting that it's OK to offer no customer
service, use a courier that has no common sense and destroys goods and
doesn't respond to communication, as long as I get 'all' of my money
back eventually.

Please don't ever start a business, or if you already have let me know
so I can use somewhere else. If all you can do is offer pithy comments
with no point or reason then perhaps you shouldn't bother?
Old January 13th 04, 04:09 PM
Grant

"Ben Godber" wrote in message
om...
"Mike" wrote in message

"nigel. carron" wrote in message
In message , Mike
writes
I'll keep using dabs thanks.

Someone has to pay for D Athertons wigs !!

Damned if its me paying the cowboys a penny!

Its all quite straight forward. everyone knows dabs order/warehouse
system is very quick cancelling is never really an option you just have
to refuse delivery or send it back.
re parcel force yep a number of times they cock it all up, im no fan of
parcel force
but i don't blame dabs for their cock up.

Whos fault is it that Dabs use Parcel Force then, if not Dabs? Parcel
Force is known throughout the country for being cheap and crap. Dabs
chose cheapness over good customer service.

Compared to most other couriers Parcel Force are excellent.

Old January 13th 04, 06:10 PM
dee

In message , Grant
writes

Compared to most other couriers Parcel Force are excellent.

I think it is regional to a large extent - I have never used dabs since
several parcelforce problems in a row. The last one being told that my
delivery was on an evening van 3 nights in a row which involved my
staying at work til after 8pm each time, then being told it had been
nicked 5 days earlier.

Then getting lots of hassle trying to get dabs to sort out the mess.

I agree with the op, and lots of companies now seem to think their
responsibility ends when the goods leave them.
--
dee
Old January 14th 04, 05:35 PM
Edward

I will not use Dabs (Dumb Arrogant B*****d Supplier) again.

Took more than 3 weeks to get an RMA. Then no news of what happen! I wanted
a replacement but because they do not talk to customer, all e-mails goes
unanswered, I have no indication of what has happened to my return!

I must say they used to be good; but now, like others re-sellers (Simply is
one of those!) - they have gone from bad to worse.

"Paul Hopwood" wrote in message
(Ben Godber) wrote:

Ordering anything off a company who refuse to speak to customers is a
bit daft from the outset if u ask me.

Strangely, they don't mention it on their website when you're
ordering. That's why I posted here.

What do you expect, "we're crap, don't buy from us!"?

If people looked past the prices and took time to read their "contact
us", customer service policies, observe the lack of phone number etc
their mode of business is fairly evident.

--
iv Paul iv

[ Mail:
]