vista 64 recommendations

Old September 20th 06, 12:32 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
robin gordon

Default vista 64 recommendations

i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
modem.

TIA

Robin

Old September 20th 06, 12:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Dylan C

robin gordon wrote:
i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
modem.

TIA

Robin

Is it an external modem with the ability to connect to the PC via
ethernet? No drivers needed this way.

-Dylan C
Old September 20th 06, 05:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Conor

In article , robin gordon
says...
i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
modem.

Buy a router with a built in modem. Saves all kinds of grief.

--
Conor

I'm really a nice guy. If I had friends, they would tell you.

Old September 21st 06, 03:33 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Stephen

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:32:38 +0100, "robin gordon"
had a flock of green cheek conures
squawk out:

i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a driver
for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband
modem.

TIA

Robin

Any with an ethernet connection will work, otherwise you'll have to
wait until after Vista goes retail.

Stephen
Old October 3rd 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
Geoff

you are not likely to find one
get a network card and a router setup, it's better anyway

Old October 19th 06, 06:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking.amd
devin1100

robin gordon Wrote:
i have downloaded and installed vista RC1 5600 but now i cant find a
driver
for my modem. can anyone recommend me a vista 64 compatible broadband

modem.

TIA

Robin

honestly i recomend get rid of vista ive tried it and i seriously cant
stand it i reccomend just get win xp home it comes with drivers for
everything

--
devin1100