All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

Old September 21st 07, 02:51 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
psongman

Default All videos playing dark but the rest, OK?

Naw, nothing makes any changes Nvidia control panel or Rivatuner
boosting. Must be something causing all this apathy,. If you have any
workarounds, please post, appreciate it, psongman

Old September 21st 07, 04:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Sir-Les-MP

psongman wrote:
Naw, nothing makes any changes Nvidia control panel or Rivatuner
boosting. Must be something causing all this apathy,. If you have any
workarounds, please post, appreciate it, psongman

Why not try looking at http://www.guru3d.com
they have a section in there for the rivatnt
it may be you need to use a specific driver and then start tweaking
i have seen some card models with advice to use certain drivers to get
the best out of them maybe your card is one of them.
worth a look if nothing else.
Old September 21st 07, 08:05 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
gamefixer

On Sep 20, 7:51 pm, psongman wrote:
Naw, nothing makes any changes Nvidia control panel or Rivatuner
boosting. Must be something causing all this apathy,. If you have any
workarounds, please post, appreciate it, psongman

I dont know where my reply went. I dont see it for some reason.

In the Nvidia control panel there is a slider that adjusts playback
images. You might have to select advanced view to find it though. I've
seen this a few times when I build MAME PC's with Nvidia cards in
them. I always have to turn up the brightness so that Daphne will
display the laser disc images correctly.

Matt

Old September 23rd 07, 11:56 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
psongman

HI, I have gone to the guru3d site and I have gone into the Nvidia
control panel...and the options are there but when I move the sliders
it doesn't affect the videos. I am thinking I have a Nvidia chipset or
something missing, that is not allowing this to occur. Hope you can
keep helping, appreciate it, psongman