Warning help

Old July 9th 03, 11:25 AM
0_Qed

TomG wrote:
nowwaitaminute! I got no such "kink"! and I have no decouple issues
either! you were hearing about Homie, not me!

Oh ... sorry.

Perhaps a 'spiral' ... mayhap???

Causes quite a twirl, upon dis_mount , ya know.

Aka the " spun gun " syndrome.

:-)
Qed.
Old July 9th 03, 03:25 PM
JimL

0_Qed,

Your statement would have an element of truth
*IF* he had, at least, something to re_tract.

OUCH!
--

Jim
Using - Virtual Access(OLR), ZAP 4.0, & WinXP Pro w/SP1

Old July 9th 03, 03:25 PM
JimL

0_Qed,

Aka the " spun gun " syndrome.

Aka corkscrew tickler

Old July 10th 03, 01:12 AM
David G Misner

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:18:36 GMT, "TomG"
wrote:

well, now. we could tell you were having those kinds of issues from your
first post for sure now, couldn't we? we knew what type of mobo you had and
that you were having keyboard issues and the whole gamut!

NOT!

you want help here? then try helping the helpers. give us at least a
LITTLE information to work with.

I told you it was A KG7

What more info you need? I am not a mind reader either

Old July 10th 03, 03:07 AM
0_Qed

David G Misner wrote:
....snip...
I told you it was A KG7
What more info you need? I am not a mind reader either

Hello Dave ...

Diagnostics & divination are difficult under the best of conditions ...
seemingly insignificant, & obscure , symptoms can oft lead
a skilled, & experienced, techie to a solution ...
"TomG" is one of 'such' ...

More often than not ... the process of 'elimination' is used to
nail down a fault/failure/error ...
not an easy process by any means ...

Patience is required ... cool & calm ...
both the "victim" & the "counselor" ...
:-)

Complete, & Precise, "illumination" of the facts helps too ...
your's was some less than full "illumination" of the problem ...
=voids= in the "lighting" can cast shadows ...

RTFM helps immeasureably ... your grasp of the memory slot fill
order indicated, to me, that you hadnt done a thorough 'RTFM' before
assembling
your Xmas toy ... I've done that too, sad to say ... ;_(
I recall that TomG had jokingly refered to this issue ...

Enuf of rant ... glad you got it 'sorted'.
I've been quite lucky with my KG&_R ... :-)
It runs & runs ... stock, no OCing

be well,
Qed

can someone look at this? steve General 3 March 1st 04 11:11 PM
Cpu Warning Samantha Armstrong Overclocking AMD Processors 3 November 28th 03 10:09 AM
CPU Warning Temp HMSDOC Homebuilt PC's 1 October 31st 03 08:00 PM
"System temperature too high" warning Dave Ulrick Homebuilt PC's 0 September 3rd 03 03:03 PM
Computer Resetting Without Warning Will Hay Homebuilt PC's 1 July 6th 03 11:09 AM