A computer components & hardware forum. HardwareBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » HardwareBanter forum » Sound Cards » PC Soundcards
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

PC Games

Old June 27th 09, 10:22 PM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Jun 2009
Default PC Games

When I brought PC first time we were using games software and was enjoyable. Then Internet become popular my PC started giving serious threat to my PC. From that time onwards we removed all pc games. It works well.
Old August 27th 10, 09:26 PM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Aug 2010
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by crorepati View Post
When I brought PC first time we were using games software and was enjoyable. Then Internet become popular my PC started giving serious threat to my PC. From that time onwards we removed all pc games. It works well.
I had to face the same problems with the game softwares.And i have got too much trouble with it.But now cleaned up my (c)drive and its completely good now.
Old September 17th 10, 09:25 AM

First recorded activity by HardwareBanter: Aug 2010

Hi
A personal computer game (also known as a computer game or PC game) is a game played on a personal computer, rather than on a video game console or arcade machine. Computer games have evolved from the simple graphics and gameplay of early titles like Spacewar!, to a wide range of more visually advanced titles.