ebuyers suppiler

Old July 26th 03, 11:47 PM
efex

Default ebuyers suppiler

Does anyone know ebuyers suppiler name

Thanks

Old July 27th 03, 11:51 AM
EBuyerdotcon

On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:47:33 +0100, "efex" wrote:

Does anyone know ebuyers suppiler name

Thanks

Theres bill, fred and john who frequent some of Sheffields finest
public houses....

EBuyerdotcon "Made the wrong choice, didn't you?"
www.ebuyerdotcon.co.uk
Old July 29th 03, 12:52 PM
Angel786

"EBuyerdotcon" wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Jul 2003 23:47:33 +0100, "efex" wrote:

Does anyone know ebuyers suppiler name

Thanks

Theres bill, fred and john who frequent some of Sheffields finest
public houses....

EBuyerdotcon "Made the wrong choice, didn't you?"
www.ebuyerdotcon.co.uk

Remind me never to **** you off!

Angel786

Old July 30th 03, 07:28 PM
Mark

"efex" wrote in news:3f230529$0$234
:

Does anyone know ebuyers suppiler name

Thanks

They go straight to the maker of the product now instead of going through
resellers. I know this because I know the company that used to supply them
with I-Tee cases and since this rule of only dealing with the maker came
in, Ebuyer stopped doing them.

They werent allowed to trade with the reseller and the reseller had an
exclusive contract with the maker of the case.
Old August 5th 03, 10:22 PM
Sandy Goh

On 30 Jul 2003 19:28:43 +0100, Mark
wrote:

"efex" wrote in news:3f230529$0$234
:

Does anyone know ebuyers suppiler name

They go straight to the maker of the product now instead of going through
resellers. I know this because I know the company that used to supply them
with I-Tee cases and since this rule of only dealing with the maker came
in, Ebuyer stopped doing them.

Not true for all products. I have just noticed that E-Buyers Epson
printer ink stock quanties, product names and product pictures exactly
match Computer 2000's. It's the stock quantity that convinces me. I
know Computer 2000 has a feature you can use where your shopping cart
links to their database so that must be what E-Buyer is doing. Also I
have it on good authority that they are not buying Netgear stuff
directly from Netgear. From the prices of their ink they appear to be
marking up around 10%. (Less on peripherals, they are very
aggressively pricing those). I've not bothered to check the other
items (I do have a life you know!).

Sandy Goh