How to locate a whole document online when only one page is known

Old March 6th 17, 04:56 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm X[_2_]

Default How to locate a whole document online when only one page is known

Hello all,

A problem encountered, may be when only one page of a valuable document, is
the only one at hand. Google provides the answer. Scan the page and submit
its file to Google as documented by Google. My daughter provided me with
scrunched up art picture that originated in the dump. I was able to find the
art circa 1963 in Italy. Thus I was able to provide my daughter with a
Wikipedia article that describe the artist, her work and her life. What my
daughter does with the information is her business.

If you only have one page of a manual, scan it and search with Google.
Google will provide a URL for the whole document which you can download.
This allows you to circumvent the entire register/login process and get what
you need for free. This is illegal, so don't get caught. This may be a tool
used by Wikileaks.

This method might be considered an example of reverse engineering. Reverse
engineering may backfire on you. Let say you work as a reverse engineer and
you do it for industrial espionage. Industrial engineering is legal,
depending on your home address, not your email address. So let's say you
have acquired a portfolio of industrial espionage value. You forward this
teaser information to a potential client. Your client is not as stupid as
you are. The client uses the method described here to acquire whole
documents or entire websites without your participation. You are no longer
in the loop. In fact your client may now have access to restricted nuclear
data, without the risks of Ethel and Julius Rosenburg.

Be cautious and as Google says, don't be evil.

Old March 8th 17, 09:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm X[_2_]

[...]

Sigmund Freud said "there are no mistakes". So, according to Freud,
"industrial espionage" and "industrial engineering" are the same thing.

Industrial espionage via reverse engineering: Wikileaks has released a whole
lot of CIA secrets. Let's figure out how Wikileaks may have done it. There
is a online form 'Contact CIA' which asks your email address for reply. Not
all questions are answered. Use a false email for someone how looks
important and ask a reasonable question that is likely to be answered. When
the answer comes back by email, study the reply email exhaustively. Know all
about email servers and email formats. Print the email in a form that
represents the form it would be stored in, on their server. Scan that print
and submit the scanned image to Google image search as describe above. If
this fails try some changes. This is easy, because Wikileaks appears to be
able to do this in a matter of days or hours. When you succeed, you have the
URL for the 'secret' email storage file. Download the entire file. Look
around everything you can, by shortening that URL.

This is something anyone could do, not just Wikileaks. Just don't be evil.
And don't get caught. The maximum sentence might exceed death. So don't be
in the USA. Canada sucks so don't be there either. Bolivia might be a good
place.

Old March 8th 17, 10:25 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Paul[_28_]

Norm X wrote:

Canada sucks so don't be there either.

We have discovered up here, that we can't please everybody.
So we stopped trying.

Paul

Old March 9th 17, 04:06 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Norm X[_2_]

Canada sucks so don't be there either.

We have discovered up here, that we can't please everybody.
So we stopped trying.

Paul

Thanks Paul. Let's hope that Wikileaks, Russia and China are watching this
conversation.