Packard Bell 386SX-II ~ Image Wanted!

Old August 18th 05, 07:23 PM

Default Packard Bell 386SX-II ~ Image Wanted!

Hello People:

I launched an image search for a Packard Bell 386SX-II PC to no avail.
I used Google and Yahoo's image search engines and got nada. Could
someone on the Net email me an image of this PC; it's important for me
to have one as this was my first PC. The only other number I got was
(PCB8961), which I believe is just the motherboard #, so I can't get
more specific. Many thanks to those who can help.

Bruce

Old August 18th 05, 11:55 PM
metronid

I do not have one
Wish I did

If you knew when the unit was being sold than the library may be a starting
point
All major newspapers archive their info
I do not know if this also goes for advertisements

It is a starting point

You could also list on Ebay under wanted

ups.com...