53.03 TV out aspect wrong

Old January 8th 04, 10:03 PM
Malescot

Default 53.03 TV out aspect wrong

Pfff... exactly the same for me !! It's now 3 days I try EVERYTHING I can to
have a correct aspect ratio on my TV, but it's always the same : width is
OK, but height is too small... I mean the image is not high enough (I am not
an English native speaker, so I try to explain the problem with simple
words, sorry !).

I just uninstalled the 53.03 drivers and installed the "old" 45.23, but it
doesn't help. Until last week I had an ATI Radeon 32 Mb TV Out and it has
always worked properly. I know have a GeForce FX5200.

If anybody can help us, thank you !

MALESCOT.

DVDyke ²°°³ wrote:
The aspect ratio on TV out using the 53.03 drivers on my GeForce 440
MX 64mb from XFX comes out as 14:9 for both letterbox and 4:3
material. Does not matter which player I use. Playing back AVI files
(DiVX/XviD).

Old January 10th 04, 03:42 AM
j smith

Hey, I try to use TV-Tool on my GF2MX400 and get all kinds of "static" lines
in it, really prevalant on sharp color edges. TVout by itself is beautiful,
but bordered like crazy. The TVTool expands it but puts noise all over.
Any suggestions? BTW, it does it on any version of the drivers I use, Plus
I cant get anything above 45.23 to display an advanced setup GeForce Tab

Suggestions anyone???
Willy_HSV

"william bell" wrote in message
On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 16:45:34 +0000, DVDyke ²°°³

wrote:

Going back to 4.5.3.3 fixes my problem. Any newer drivers have screwed
up TV out. Nvidia suck!

Use TVtool.

tvtool.de