Spare parts for Asus laptops

Old February 18th 06, 12:34 PM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Default Spare parts for Asus laptops

Hi,

Does anybody know a source of Asus laptop parts in the UK? Asus does not
seem to want to sell them to end users directly.

I'm looking to buy a new keyboard for my Asus laptop (S5N) -- it wasn't
very good anyway and didn't particularly appreciate having drink spilt
on it last night Thankfully the rest of the machine still works.
Old March 7th 06, 12:19 AM posted to uk.comp.vendors

Hi Chris

I recently purchased a new keyboard for my Toshiba Laptop but i
remember when i was inquiring about the part from www.pcupgrade.co.uk
(also www.laptopparts.co.uk i think) they sent me a list of all their
keyboards they had in stock and i remember a few ASUS laptops keyboards
being listed as well as some DELL laptop keyboards.

I think they cover most brands and they seem to be pretty good with
sourcing the part you require. maybe worth a try, contact number 0870
027 6110 and email is

hope this helps

D J

Chris Howells wrote:
Hi,

Does anybody know a source of Asus laptop parts in the UK? Asus does not
seem to want to sell them to end users directly.

I'm looking to buy a new keyboard for my Asus laptop (S5N) -- it wasn't
very good anyway and didn't particularly appreciate having drink spilt
on it last night Thankfully the rest of the machine still works.

Spare parts of occasion for laser printer P l a Printers 3 October 15th 05 02:08 AM
Electronic Component Spare Parts .. www_MilitaryComponents_Com Homebuilt PC's 0 September 23rd 05 04:35 AM
Dell Spare Parts Mikey Dell Computers 4 March 10th 05 10:50 PM
Canon Inkjet Spare Parts Ken Collings Printers 2 January 10th 05 07:01 PM
Parts for Toshiba Laptops Joe Colella General 1 June 6th 04 03:05 AM