Roxio Sucks - Again!

Old June 10th 05, 03:46 PM
RTMac

Default Roxio Sucks - Again!

I usually don't complain about a company's Web site, but when a site is
THIS bad something has to be said...

I tried to purchase a product called "Ringtone Maker" from their site.
When I clicked "Purchase", the page was blank. Hmmm. Maybe a browser
problem, I thought. So I switched from Firefox to IE. Same problem.

I figured they couldn't be selling very many of these by showing a
blank checkout screen, so I decided to be a good dobee and help them
out by letting them know they had a problem.

I spent 10-15 minutes on their site trying to find SOMEWHERE I could
contact them. I finally found a support form I could fill out (after I
regestered with them for the priviledge). The product I was trying to
purchase wasn't listed as one of the support choices, but I kept going
anyway.

Ahh, a comment section where I can explain my problem. Now we're
getting somewhere.

I FINALLY get to the end of the form, click "Submit" and NOTHING
HAPPENS!!! The page simply refreshes!

How in the world does this company make any money? It seems to be run
by idiots!

(Sorry... after all the work and frustation I just had to vent. And
since I spent some time with a thoughtfully worded note to Roxio, I am
pasting it below. At least SOMEONE will read it...)

"When I try to purchase Ringtone Maker, it shows up in my shopping cart
but displays a blank page when I click the "Purchase" button.
Nice Web site, BTW. 15 minutes to find a way to contact you, product
I'm interested in isn't listed, just to tell you about a broken page on
your own site. Sell many of these?"

Old June 10th 05, 10:49 PM
Compfix

"RTMac" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

It was because Roxio was so bad at fixing problems with their software that
I binned it and bought Nero instead - a good move. They also blocked the
word Nero from their support forums. :-) Not impressed with Roxio.

Bob