Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Old April 4th 05, 12:52 PM
Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

Default Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)

"The unforgiveable sins this earth must confront and overcome are
Nationalism, capitalism, and hoarding. The idea of every nation
should be forgot, price should be struck from the commons, and
princes should be seen for the devils they are. The sins include
our church, secret societies, and other religions which make of
the spirit of God a divide."

Last rites declaration of Ioannes Paulus PP. II (Karol Wojtyla)
2nd April 2005

--
indeed the Egyptians were not
their enemies, but their sins were so. This word enemies is, therefore,

Now Moses, David, and Isaiah used the same terms. Who will say, then, that
they have not the same meaning and that David's meaning, which is plainly
iniquities when he spoke of enemies, was not the same as that of Moses when
speaking of enemies?

Daniel (ix) prays for the deliverance of the people from the captivity of
their enemies. But he was thinking of sins, and, to show this, he says that
Gabriel came to tell him that his prayer was heard, and that there were only
seventy weeks to wait, after which the people would be freed from iniquity,
sin would have an end, and the Redeemer, the Holy of Holies, would bring
eternal justice, not legal, but eternal.

SECTION XI: THE PROPHECIES

693. When I see the blindness and the wretchedness of man, when I regard the
whole silent universe and man without light, left to himself and, as it
were, lost in this corner of the universe, without knowing who has put him
there, what he has come to do, what will become of him at death, and
incapable of all knowledge, I become terrified, like a man who should be
carried in his sleep to a dreadful desert island and should awake without
knowing where he is and without means of escape. And thereupon I wonder how
people in a condition so wretched do not fall into despair. I see other
persons around me of a like nature. I ask them if they are better informed
than I am. They tell me that they are not. And thereupon these wretched and
lost beings, having looked around them and seen some p