Pioneer 106d

Old December 27th 03, 11:36 PM
callsignviper

"xyz" wrote in message
Could anybody suggest a good burning prog for a Pioneer 106d DVD burner
please?
Thanx in advance

Nero 5

or

Nero 6

--
callsignviper

The truth is out there. You just have to look in the right places and ask
the right questions.

Old December 27th 03, 11:39 PM
xyz

Default Pioneer 106d

Old December 28th 03, 02:01 AM
Dan G

There's no problem with either version of Nero on this drive. I've used them
both with no issues at all. 5.5.10.54 and 6.3.0.0, as well as with a number
of other drives.

Old December 28th 03, 04:05 AM
callsignviper

"xyz" wrote in message
Could anybody suggest a good burning prog for a Pioneer 106d DVD

burner
please?
Thanx in advance

Nero 5

or

Nero 6

I have a Memorex (aka Pioneer 106) that works fine with either version of
Nero. In fact I just removed an Optorite (it's going into my backup system)
and installed the Pioneer. I didn't bother to reinstall Nero and it found
the Pioneer without any drama and I have already written several video DVDs
(+ and -) to test the drive. It works great with Nero.

If you provide more details of the problem(s) you are experiencing perhaps
someone can offer some worthwhile suggestions that might help or solve the
difficulty you are having.

Old December 28th 03, 11:45 AM
xyz

The problem that we are experiencing is that Nero very often doesn't
recognise the Burner and when it does, it won't seem to finalize the disc
after burning. This was when trying to burn a data disc with approx 3.5gig
of data.

Old January 9th 04, 07:32 PM
smeggedd

Hi.. I am having the problem of no finalizing.. Nero 6...

What a pain.. Coastered 4 dvd+r's so far..

Old January 9th 04, 10:03 PM
smeggedd

Hi... I have sorted my problem.. upgraded to latest nero 6.3. . . . . Burnt
+ and - discs at 4x no problems now.