What does this mean?

Old November 13th 03, 02:53 AM
Old Timer

Default What does this mean?

Nero tells me that my CD-R/W disk has no MRW. What's that?

--
Thanks in advance

Remove the XXX to reply

Old November 13th 03, 10:14 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...mindspring.com
(Messages 10, 12 -- 34, 54 -- 69)

( No pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a libel )
( -- despite Mikey's supposed to have examples of misquotes! )

Old Timer wrote:

Nero tells me that my CD-R/W disk has no MRW. What's that?

MRW - Mt. Rainier re-Write:

http://www.softarch.com/us/products/...inierfaqs.html
Old November 13th 03, 11:08 PM
Massive

smh wrote:

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Why do you put your sig at the top of the post?
Old November 14th 03, 12:28 AM
smh

Massive wrote:

smh wrote:

Why do you put your sig at the top of the post?

What's good for Adrian Miller (Acraptec/cRoxio) is good enough for me.

========================
From: "Robbin"
Subject: De-Commercialization of News Groups
Date: 12/1/99

what I do object to is over enthusiastic signatures
with an 11 line signature ...

========================
From: Don Sterner
Date: 12/1/99

there is no excuse for the lengthy sig. It'd be a simple matter
to create a competent index page to the tech support items and
include that single URL in a brief sig file.

========================
From: smh
Subject: EZCDC4.02 - still not OK
Date: 3/30/00

Your obscene, mile-long signature lines are more brazen than ever,
and more over, you now completely obliterate other posts with
top-posting.

========================
Date: 7/26/00

Adrian, please don't take offense, I'm drunk (yes again,
yes at home, yes it's sad)

You signature is long and your sigdashes has been visited
by Outlook

One is forgivable, but both ?

========================
From: Trent
Subject: Adaptec ECDC 5.0 Deluxe
Date: 1/23/01

Also, he's violating nettiquette with every post
...with his long sig line.

I'm sure he knows better. Yet he does it anyway.

But there's no doubt that the way he's posting is wrong.
And maybe his underlying intention is wrong also.

========================
Old November 14th 03, 11:23 AM
Alex Nichol

Old Timer wrote:

Nero tells me that my CD-R/W disk has no MRW. What's that?

That your drive's hardware does not support the new 'Mount Rainier'
format of packet writing for InCD use

--
Alex Nichol
Bournemouth, U.K.

Old November 14th 03, 01:37 PM
smh

.. ---------------------------------------
how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like cRoxio or Acraptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash

From: "Robbin"
Date: 12/1/99

Old November 14th 03, 07:59 PM
Tim Kroesen

He's a psychotic who never even owned the s/w; we'll leave the
interpretation up to you...g

"Massive" wrote in message
SMH Psychosis snipped-