Copywriter protected?!

Old August 21st 03, 11:29 PM

Default Copywriter protected?!

Sorry! The message I get from Nero is; "The CD is COPYRIGHTED"! Not-
"writer protected"!
I get this same message on ALL CDs that I tried to copy?! even prev.
downloaded stuff I have done myself!
Thanks
BN

Old August 22nd 03, 12:18 PM

Yes, I purchased a "Adaptec Easy CD/DVD 6 Creator- Basic, New", from
eBay yesterday ($20.00) hope that will work better.
Thanks for your help.
BN

Old August 22nd 03, 01:06 PM
Graham Mayor

If it doesn't, download EAC
www.exactaudiocopy.de

--

Graham Mayor

Old August 22nd 03, 09:11 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Mike Richter (Lying Scum) wrote:

wrote:
Sorry! The message I get from Nero is; "The CD is COPYRIGHTED"! Not-
"writer protected"!
I get this same message on ALL CDs that I tried to copy?! even prev.
downloaded stuff I have done myself!

Did you see "Digital copy permitted"?

Change software. Most programs ignore the prohibition against digital
duplication; yours appears to pay attention to it. (Typically, the bit
is set by whatever program writes the disc.)

Why are you commenting on Nero, Mikey? Do you use Nero, Mikey?
Remember this weasel drivel of yours?

[...not use...not know...not write...]

Don't you remember that the above weasel drivel was your weasel excuse
for not acknowledging the Ezcd 5 not writing Mode 1 bug?

Also, was Adrian Miller wrong about you, Mikey?
=======================
From: Adrian Miller
Subject: Sam needs to apologise to Mike now.
(was: Wife Beating Stopped, Mike Richter?)
Date: 4/25/01

Unlike certain people he does not like to speculate on matters
that he does not have personal experience of.
=======================

Didn't Adrian Miller have reliable information then, Mikey?
=====================
From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 8/2/01

[Adrian Miller] does provide reliable information
when he has it in my experience.
======================

Old August 22nd 03, 09:33 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Dr Ratt wrote:

no, i'd suggest not using incd/directcd at all. packet writing is inherently
unstable and flaky regardless of the software.

Are these DirectCD bugs caused by 'inherently' unstable and flaky packet
writing?

-----------------------
DirectCD 3.05
Fixes

For some recorders, it was possible to select recording speeds
that were not in fact supported.

Some older, low-speed recorders cannot correctly write high-speed
rated CD-RW media, but DirectCD would formerly allow you to try.

DirectCD now checks the media and
will reject as appropriate. === FIXED ???

DirectCD 5.3.4
Fixed:

Burn to Ultra High Speed media on non-Ultra High Speed Drives,
no longer allowed === FIX a FIX ???
-----------------------

Don't you think the above DirectCD bugs are giving a bad name to packet
writing?
Old August 22nd 03, 11:34 PM
smh

--------------------------------------

Dr Ratt wrote:

[...]

The above bugs will cause this:

Mike Richter & "Looooooooonng" Time for Nothing

=====================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: roxio direct CD
Date: 6/30/02

When DCD formats, it reads back each sector
to be sure it's well prepared.

With a mismatch, many sectors fail which means
formatting takes a looooooooonng time ...
=====================

After the "looooooooonng" time, the least you'd expect is the media is
"proven." Nah, not with DirectCD.

====================================
From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Subject: Help! Can't copy files to Direct CD
Date: 9/30/02

I'm having a problem with Direct CD. I think it started when I
upgraded to 5.3.1.154. I upgraded again to 5.3.1.154 SP4,
hoping that would fix it, but it's the same.

It is more likely due to a problem with your medium than with the
updates. Are you writing to erasables or write-once blanks? Your
symptoms are familiar to those trying to write fixed-length packets

to an unproven medium.
=====================================

After all that "looooooooonng" time, the medium is still "unproven" !!!

Why waste "looooooooonng" time then ???!!!

-------------------------
cRoxio - What a Joke !!!
-------------------------

From: Mike Richter (cRoxio Shill)
Date: 9/30/02

=========================
From: Peter Kronenberg
Date: 10/1/02

Mike Richter (cRox**** Shill) wrote:

Are you writing to erasables or write-once blanks? Your symptoms
are familiar to those trying to write fixed-length packets to an
unproven medium.

I'm writing to the same batch of CD-R disks that I've been using
for a while.
=========================

----------------------------
Mikey, you are a Lying Scum!
----------------------------
Old August 23rd 03, 01:56 AM
smh

wrote:
Sorry! The message I get from Nero is; "The CD is COPYRIGHTED"! Not-
"writer protected"!
I get this same message on ALL CDs that I tried to copy?! even prev.
downloaded stuff I have done myself!

Didn't you notice "Digital copy permitted" ?

Any guess what's the setting for?

From: Mike Richter (Lying Scum)
Date: 8/2/01

Old August 23rd 03, 07:10 PM
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
( Reduced to living off the trash? )
( ... my thanks to Tim ... )

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

Why don't you take a Flying **** at a rolling hubcap you psychotic
little Shih Tzu!

"smh" wrote in message
s.com...
. --------------------------------------
SMH, were you born with
"FORESKIN" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Complete Asshole Timmy Kroesen Flames an Innocent

=====================================
From: Generic Poster
Subject: Complete asshole Tim Kroesen flames an innocent
Date: 6/16/02

Timmy Kroesen ("Net-Trash") wrote:

To bad you're not comfortable posting with a real identity; as to add
some real credibility to your comments... Now join the rest of the
nameless and faceless flies come round to lay their eggs in this load...
You certainly were looking for a convention; you got one; so what.

The real shame is that you're just another whiner who could not, for
whatever reason;

Could not do what, asshole? Run buggy trash on his box?

therefore you proclaim to all your woe.

Why not? It's buggy, it don't work; he's ****ed. So what?

Rather than
come here seeking solutions and info,

Which do not exist, since EZCD will probably never work on his box.

you flame,

Why is that a flame? Buggy SW tends to produce irate users, asshole.
Can you figure that out yet?

then anticipating
rebuttal, proclaim yourself a public service message... g You even
invent a derisive little handle to call yourself; cute; but you should
be as ashamed of yourself as anyone you claim should be selling the
public junk;

Why the **** should he, asshole? The SW is buggy on his box; it doesn't
work; he's ****ed. So?

in this case your anon ill conceived and mostly unfounded
statements.

You ****ing asshole liar. Ample evidence has been produced over years
that EZCD is erratic, and pukes on a large # of systems. Get used to
it!

Hey ****wad! EZCD doesn't work on his system! It may be the SW's
fault! Can you accept that, asshole?

Zalman CNPS7000-AlCu- Heatsink Protected? QZ Homebuilt PC's 5 August 13th 04 03:05 AM
Protected vs Real esara Homebuilt PC's 1 May 1st 04 06:00 AM
Problem,"Disk Write Protected" [email protected] Homebuilt PC's 9 February 14th 04 05:30 AM
Old IBM Thinkpad that's admin protected Michael Wilcox General 24 December 31st 03 02:38 AM
Copying "protected" CD ? Cdr 4 August 31st 03 10:26 AM