Making all sessions visible

Old July 29th 03, 10:47 PM
Howard Kaikow

Default Making all sessions visible

I got careless when adding a track to a data CD-R, I chose New, instead of
Open, so all I can view is the final session.

Does Nero have tools to recover the other tracks?
If not, what software is available to make all files again visible?

--
http://www.standards.com/; Howard Kaikow's web site.

Old July 29th 03, 11:02 PM
smh

Howard Kaikow wrote:

I got careless when adding a track to a data CD-R, I chose New, instead of
Open, so all I can view is the final session.

Does Nero have tools to recover the other tracks?
If not, what software is available to make all files again visible?

Nero has Multi Mounter for win9x/nt. Right-click the drive, Properties,
Volumes tab and then select the session you want.

For win2k/xp/me, use IsoBuster:
http://www.isobuster.com

Old July 30th 03, 02:50 AM
Howard Kaikow

"smh" wrote in message
Howard Kaikow wrote:

I got careless when adding a track to a data CD-R, I chose New, instead

of
Open, so all I can view is the final session.

Does Nero have tools to recover the other tracks?
If not, what software is available to make all files again visible?

Nero has Multi Mounter for win9x/nt. Right-click the drive, Properties,
Volumes tab and then select the session you want.

Thanx.

Anybody know why that option is not also in the Win 2000/Win XP/Win ME
versions of Nero?

Old August 4th 03, 10:39 PM
smh

Howard Kaikow wrote:
"smh" wrote...
Howard Kaikow wrote:

I got careless when adding a track to a data CD-R, I chose New, instead
of Open, so all I can view is the final session.

Does Nero have tools to recover the other tracks?
If not, what software is available to make all files again visible?

Nero has Multi Mounter for win9x/nt. Right-click the drive, Properties,
Volumes tab and then select the session you want.

Thanx.

Anybody know why that option is not also in the Win 2000/Win XP/Win ME
versions of Nero?

Just found this:

http://www.nero.com/us/ns4_631940720275822.html