ATTN: Dan and smh -- Thank you both for your help -- problem found and fixed.

Old March 17th 07, 04:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
the2daves

Default ATTN: Dan and smh -- Thank you both for your help -- problem found and fixed.

Ok this old man is feeling kinda foolish, but all of the problems I have
been experiencing were do to the cpu overheating.
All it took was a can of compressed air and a good cleaning of the heat
exchanger and fan on the cpu.
Thanks again for all your help, you have no idea how much I appreciate it
Nero burns like a charm now

Regards-Dave.
Old March 17th 07, 07:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?

the2daves wrote:

Ok this old man is feeling kinda foolish, but all of the problems I have
been experiencing were do to the cpu overheating.
All it took was a can of compressed air and a good cleaning of the heat
exchanger and fan on the cpu.
Thanks again for all your help, you have no idea how much I appreciate it
Nero burns like a charm now

Regards-Dave.

Good show. Thanks for the follow-up.