help please: Nero7

Old May 9th 06, 09:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default help please: Nero7

I downloaded 3 compressed files numbers 1,2,3 which made up a hole program
called Adobe Acrobat. Once unzipped a ISO file of 208 MB was my program.
When I click to open it loads Nero 7 ready to burn to disc.
I burnt the file to CD disc
BUT I can't see the program or file on the CD even though Nero said burnt
was successful.

Can any one assist with what I do next so as I can install Acrobat on
computer please

Ken

Old May 9th 06, 11:23 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

ken gracia wrote:

I downloaded 3 compressed files numbers 1,2,3 which made up a hole program
called Adobe Acrobat. Once unzipped a ISO file of 208 MB was my program.
When I click to open it loads Nero 7 ready to burn to disc.
I burnt the file to CD disc
BUT I can't see the program or file on the CD even though Nero said burnt
was successful.

Can any one assist with what I do next so as I can install Acrobat on
computer please

You must have burned the .iso as a "file", instead of as an "image".

Try double-click the .iso file or [Recorder, Burn Image]. Set the
"Write method" to "Disc-at-once".
'

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the following is)
(a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes!!)

Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ makes a Common Mistake
Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ conflicts with References
Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ has Significant Errors

So, why does Ezcd 6 have DirectCD (Drag-to-Disc), Mikey?

Mike Richter: "I'm afraid I'm confused (again)"

****ty Beta Testing at Adaptec/Roxio

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (TOC)

Mike Richter's Weasel Words on Packet Writing & Large Files

Proven by "See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil", Mikey?
Proved by "See evil, hear evil, speak no evil", Mikey?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(iii)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (Nero)

Mike Richter, Is the Sky Falling?
Mike Richter, Is CD-RW Media Homeless?
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors
Mike Richter, where's the Beef (Error Rates)?
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on C1/C2 Errors

Mikey Richter, Digging C1 errors out of Assholes?
Mikey, still digging C1 errors out of assholes?