Need opinion of Nero vs Roxio.

Old August 2nd 03, 10:14 PM
Bearclaw

Default Need opinion of Nero vs Roxio.

Old August 3rd 03, 05:39 AM
smh

.. ---------------------------------
cRoxio / Acraptec

Trashy company that picks Trashes
as its beta testers
---------------------------------

Nero is Nero.
Adaptec is Acraptec.
Roxio is cRoxio.

Free Ginsu Knives w/ Easy Coaster Creator

======================
From: (Don)
Subject: EZCD 4.0
Date: 12/22/99

I have 3.5c. I can get 4.0 from a friend. Is there any reason for me
to install 4.0?

Of course! If your friend is not appreciative of Creator 4 and will
give or sell it to you, by all means, take him up on it. It is, after
all, the most troublefree and usefull cdr software that has been
written in the history of cd recording. Even professionals use it.
Rocket scientists are raving over it. Only those that are too stupid
to appreciate the advanced features are complaining.

First off: It is the most thoroughly tested cdr software on the
planet. Adaptec uses the Beta testing proceedure to completely
eliminate any bugs that have crept through the alpha stage. To this
end, they utilize the brainpower of real Rocket Scientists in the Beta
test stage. All bugs are of course reported and fixed before the final
release of the software, so you are assured of getting the best
product available. In short, if this software malfunctions on your
system, you need to investigate and fix your system, bubba!

Now, lets talk about the features: Whether you just want to backup
your system, or maybe work with mp3s or record any number of formats,
this software gives you the ultimate in control and precision. Other
programs just cant compete with the creator. You get complete control
of your recordings!

You get Spin Doctor, the award winning audio "do it all" program. Many
have dumped such programs as Cool-Edit, Dart, Sound-Forge, and many
others. These outdated programs just cannot compete with the Spin
Doctor. If you are into audio, then spin doctor is the dog's balls!
You cant live without it!

You get Jewel Case creator! This is the latest and most fantastic of
all the complements of Creator! All the competition is back at the
drawing board to improve their labeling software. They will never
catch up, however, for this software is way ahead of its time. Once
you use this, you will NEVER go back to any other cover editor of any
sort!

You get Take Two! The revolutionary backup program. It has surpassed
all the old favorites such as Ghost and Drive image. (These poor guys
are crying in their beers!) In its short history, Take Two has
supplanted these in terms of reliability! There has never been a
documented case of failure to restore properly from a Take Two backup!
It has been thourougly tested by rocket scientists who are familiar
with scientific theory and know just how to test things to their
ultimate potential!

The entire core of Creator was done in a top down programming manner,
and quality control was foremost in the thoughts of the designers. I
heartily recommend that you use the Creator, and throw out all that
old antiquated software that just isnt worth using any more!

Plus, if you order immediately, from adaptec, you will get a set of
Ginsu steak knives, and a hand carved holder to put them in.

The first 100 orders will also get a free set of drink coasters, and
this is a real bonus; you will need these, as the creator will not make
coasters.
======================

Old August 3rd 03, 06:11 AM
smh

.. ---------------------------------
cRoxio / Acraptec

Trashy company that picks Trashes
as its beta testers
---------------------------------

Here are what some users said about the Easy Coaster Creator:

I like the setup and it looks nice.
But so did a girl I went out with in High School.
But beyond looking nice she wasn't much good.

and the beat goes on.... Roxio! Holy Crap App, Batman!

Gee, last time I used Easy CD my house collapsed,
my dog bit me, my wife shot me, then I drowned

Do yerself a favor. Avoid this junque like the plague.
Hell, you could burn better CDs yourself with a needle,
a cigarette lighter, and a magnifying glass.

Old August 4th 03, 03:10 AM
Tim Kroesen

Usenet Abuse - Continuing Stalking, Harassment and Libel

Additional references to portals that have recently banned this
psychotic for Stalking and Harassment should you require additional
information.

From: smh
Newsgroups: alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Subject: Need opinion of Nero vs Roxio.