DX11?

Old January 24th 11, 12:41 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Rand Al'Thor

Default DX11?

I have an ATI 5870 but I'm beginning to think that it was bit pointless
buying an expensive graphics card just to have DX11. Seems to me that a
brick wall was reached on DX9 since consoles. So few games actually support
DX11.
And why the hell does Microsoft keep upping the DX series when their own
games don't support it? Except FSX which we all know is buggy in DX11 guise

Rand

Old January 24th 11, 01:25 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Man-wai Chang

On 24/01/2011 20:41, Rand Al'Thor wrote:
I have an ATI 5870 but I'm beginning to think that it was bit pointless
buying an expensive graphics card just to have DX11. Seems to me that a
brick wall was reached on DX9 since consoles. So few games actually
support DX11.
And why the hell does Microsoft keep upping the DX series when their own
games don't support it? Except FSX which we all know is buggy in DX11 guise

Then hold (money) and wait (for a *GOOD* DX11+ game)!

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (x86_64 Ubuntu 9.10) Linux 2.6.36.2