Ebuyer delivery question..

Old November 11th 04, 08:49 PM
Michael Rodgers

Default Ebuyer delivery question..

Hey all,

Just wondered if anyone had experienced anything like this before.

Placed a £600 order with Ebuyer on Wednesday and selected 'Priority Express'
delivery at £13.19 for delivery today.

It didn't arrive today, the entire order has been on 'Pick in Progress' all
day, despite still saying 'Delivery by: Thursday 11th'.

Anyway, 2 hours ago I received a despatch confirmation confirming despatch
of..... only one of the items I ordered, a TFT. The rest is still showing as
'Pick in Progress' (and is all from a different warehouse to the TFT).

I've a funny feeling I'm only going to receive a TFT tommorrow. Are they
just slow at updating the site, or has it really been 'Pick in Progress' for
an entire day, with no sign of a confirmed delivery date for the rest of the
stuff?

I sent them an Enote at 9am this morning but on previous experience it'll be
about a week before they reply, and there is no other way of contacting
them.

Anyone had a similar thing and what happened?

Old November 11th 04, 09:02 PM
Tone-EQ

[...]

Yes. Get used to it with Ebuyer! They are normally fairly accurate with
their delivery times, although if you order later in the week they can get a
bit behind.

It sounds like the TFT monitor is going to sent direct from their supplier
or the manufacturer, the rest *could* still be despatched tonight, it has
been known. Just send them a e-note asking for a refund on the priority
express shipping because they were late.

--
Regards,
Tony. (tony.cue(at)tiscali.co.uk)

Discogs: building the definitive database of electronic music...
http://www.discogs.com

Old November 11th 04, 09:41 PM
Michael Rodgers

"Tone-EQ" wrote in message
Yes. Get used to it with Ebuyer! They are normally fairly accurate with
their delivery times, although if you order later in the week they can get

bit behind.

It sounds like the TFT monitor is going to sent direct from their supplier
or the manufacturer, the rest *could* still be despatched tonight, it has
been known. Just send them a e-note asking for a refund on the priority
express shipping because they were late.

Well, at 20:57 I received an email saying the rest of the order has just
been despatched as well. So I guess It'll all arrive tommorrow