HELP!! Problems burning audio CD's Using LG CD-RWCED-8080B and Yepp Audio Manager 3.5.137

Old July 7th 03, 07:50 AM
anonymous

Default HELP!! Problems burning audio CD's Using LG CD-RWCED-8080B and Yepp Audio Manager 3.5.137

Using LG CD-RWCED-8080B, and YEPP audio Manager 3.5.137 and I was
having problems with the cdrom drive, I reinstalled the driver and
restarted the computer, now when I try to burn a cd with the yepp
audio manager a get an error that says 'No CD writers found' I have
updated the BIOS on the computer and have also tried upgrading the
firmware for the cdrom drive. I can't find any other drivers The
driver I am using is dated 11/14/99. Any ideas???

Thanks