Adaptec 'Easy' audio CD ceator is ****.

Old October 2nd 04, 07:58 PM
terry smith

Default Adaptec 'Easy' audio CD ceator is ****.

I just tried burn4free and I created a 17 track cd, a disk at once,
this was *dispite* windows reporting my hard drive full and popping
up the disk cleanup window. (It was full as I burned 700 mb with
about 720mb free space on drive
Prior to this I had created 15 straight coasters with adaptec easy(lol)
cd creaters.
Burn4free worked a dream for me, I burn't at X2 I think but I bet
Icould have gone a lot faster. Buffer was 98% full most of the time.

I am dumping Adaptec as it is pure ****.
Incidently Ashampoo cd creator also failed.
Adapted reported some power calibration error and then
buffer underrun.
Adaptec was recommending I went out and bought a different brand
of disk!!!

The ****ING ****S!!!!!

Old October 3rd 04, 12:33 AM
Troy

After all your other posts about burning CDs and hard drives I don't think
anyone will want your opinions on anything.Try cleaning up your hard drive a
little as applications need room to breath and work properly.Anyone with
half a brain knows this.

Old October 3rd 04, 12:38 AM
NobodyMan

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:58:36 +0100, "terry smith"
wrote:

I just tried burn4free and I created a 17 track cd, a disk at once,
this was *dispite* windows reporting my hard drive full and popping
up the disk cleanup window. (It was full as I burned 700 mb with
about 720mb free space on drive
Prior to this I had created 15 straight coasters with adaptec easy(lol)
cd creaters.
Burn4free worked a dream for me, I burn't at X2 I think but I bet
Icould have gone a lot faster. Buffer was 98% full most of the time.

I am dumping Adaptec as it is pure ****.
Incidently Ashampoo cd creator also failed.
Adapted reported some power calibration error and then
buffer underrun.
Adaptec was recommending I went out and bought a different brand
of disk!!!

The ****ING ****S!!!!!

We all saw this the FIRST time you posted it. Posting the exact same
message in three different threads is just poor bad manners.

However, given you post history, and now your complete disregard of
good netiquette, I've finally put together your problem. You have the
mannerisms and intellect of an eight year old child.

I expect your reply will be just ast witty as all those in the past.
I tremble with fear at your swift response.

Old October 3rd 04, 01:48 AM
terry smith

Garbage, cleaning makes no difference, the drive full message
kicked up because the drive was *nearly* full, it wasn't because
I knew the figures.
The burn was succesfull.
You don't need a defragged disk because mine wasn't.
Adaptec failed even with a completely defragged drive cos
it is ****e.

Old October 3rd 04, 01:49 AM
terry smith

wrote:

[...]

Well I would bin you but you don't sound at all dangerous. :O)

Old October 3rd 04, 02:21 AM
Troy

"nearly full" may meen to full to run an application.

Just because you got a little space left dosen't mean its enough to run
certain applications.

Old October 3rd 04, 02:38 AM
nospam

NobodyMan wrote:

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:58:36 +0100, "terry smith"
wrote:

snip rubbish

We all saw this the FIRST time you posted it. Posting the exact same
message in three different threads is just poor bad manners.

Just killfile him, he is so wrong that for a while he was amusing but now
it is just tedious.

Old October 3rd 04, 04:51 PM
terry smith

"nospam" wrote in message
news
NobodyMan wrote:

On Sat, 2 Oct 2004 19:58:36 +0100, "terry smith"
wrote:

snip rubbish

We all saw this the FIRST time you posted it. Posting the exact same
message in three different threads is just poor bad manners.

Just killfile him, he is so wrong that for a while he was amusing but now
it is just tedious.

Do as he says guys, listen to da boss.

Old October 3rd 04, 05:04 PM
Buzz

"terry smith" a écrit dans le message de news: ...
I just tried burn4free and I created a 17 track cd, a disk at once,
this was *dispite* windows reporting my hard drive full and popping
up the disk cleanup window. (It was full as I burned 700 mb with
about 720mb free space on drive
Prior to this I had created 15 straight coasters with adaptec easy(lol)
cd creaters.
Burn4free worked a dream for me, I burn't at X2 I think but I bet
Icould have gone a lot faster. Buffer was 98% full most of the time.

I am dumping Adaptec as it is pure ****.
Incidently Ashampoo cd creator also failed.
Adapted reported some power calibration error and then
buffer underrun.
Adaptec was recommending I went out and bought a different brand
of disk!!!

The ****ING ****S!!!!!

In a way, I quite agree with you.
In 1997 I rejected the Adaptec (= Roxio) stuff for not being a serious piece of software.
(I used to be a programmer myself. In other things)

But, but, but..... your way of treating the issues of burning softwares and CDR's is rather
strange.
I am only a lurker here, but I do advise you to consult a Spycho (a brain washer guy or girl).
Really and honestly, I think that it might do you good, as it seems that you are in need of help.

No hard feelings on my part... just an advice.

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

Old October 3rd 04, 05:35 PM
terry smith

"Buzz" wrote in message
[...]

Really? Staange of you to do the same as me and dump Adaptec.

I am only a lurker here,

Not a sock puppet than?
Why would anyone be 'lurking' in a newsgroup?

but I do advise you to consult a Spycho (a brain washer guy or girl).

Maybe we could make a joint appointment?

Really and honestly, I think that it might do you good, as it seems that

you are in need of help.

No I have solved my problem by dumping adaptec.

No hard feelings on my part... just an advice.

Well take some advice from me and **** off, no hard feelings of course :O)

Oh I see you are French, perhaps that explains it?

--
Allen Reny
http://www.a-reny.com

Audio CD are shit. terry smith Cdr 73 October 14th 04 04:42 AM
My system seems to "recover" with great frequency Louise Homebuilt PC's 3 May 17th 04 06:02 AM
"Audio CD's", you bother to buy those? jdc_tech Cdr 8 May 9th 04 09:41 PM
MP3s to CD: does "on-the-fly" burning give same audio quality as doing it in 2 steps?!.. Anonymous Joe Cdr 15 October 27th 03 06:55 AM