Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Old June 23rd 03, 02:35 AM
Big Dog

Default Roxio is a LIAR (sparing)(viii)

Tim -

I see Sammy is more prolific than ever. Seems ol' Sammy has switched
newsgroup sites. The new one is www.value-news.net

Time to start the routine all over again. Suggest asking value-news.net to
contact Chuck Baster at Giganews for all the fun details.

Seems that he found his new home on 6/18/03.

Our only hope is that he'll run out of newsgroup websites.

Old June 23rd 03, 06:00 AM
smh

Big Dog wrote:

Time to start the routine all over again. Suggest asking value-news.net to
contact Chuck Baster at Giganews for all the fun details.

Is that all there is for this:

"Roxio is a LIAR"

Whatever happened to "slanderous", little brain?

===================================
From: "Dimitri"
Subject: Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)
Date: 5/1/03

"Big Dog" wrote...
"Dimitri" wrote...
Big Dog wrote:
Dimitri wrote:
"Big Dog" wrote...
smh wrote:

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)

Your slanderous newsgroup posting has been forwarded on to
Giganews with a request they terminate your account.

Big Dog, little brain.
Learn the definition of "slander" before you use it.

And besides, it's not defamatory in any way as Mike Richter *is*
lying scum, as well as being a worthless, ignorant, asshole.

Of course, you should know that since you seem to have your
tongue firmly ensconced therein.

You going to report me now too?
Ohhh, I shiver in anticipatory fear.

Dimitri - Care to go toe to toe?

Ohhhh.
Now I'm specially frightened

Killfiled - deemed usless

Oh I'm so sad.

As far as "running for cover" there's no running to do. If you were
present in front of me, I would gladly stick a broken beer bottle so far
up your ass that I'd be able to grab your eyeballs from behind.

As it is, you're a pathetic geek, who thinks someone can go "toe to toe"
on a newsgroup. There's hardly any point in bothering with you do you
think?

Why don't you just go back to having your mommy suck you off so you know
you're "loved" in a special way.

Not that you'll read any of this since I've suffered the fate of being
"killfiled" by you. So of course, there's no way you'll ever reply.

LOL

Old June 23rd 03, 10:12 PM
Tim Kroesen

Please note the *NEW* Abuse addy for SMH...

Be sure to mention this psychotic has been suspended from Usenet posting
many times; most recently from Giganews. As he may be just
circumventing abuse reports there, please continue to address them to
GIganews also until they state he is no longer a customer for TOS abuse.

;