Taxi Service

Old May 23rd 09, 04:40 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
AWJRSNAP

Default Taxi Service

Good morning everyone I am also a part time taxi driver of Secure Taxi
Service, if you need a taxi from the airport or to it call
504-621-1408 Anderson Williams JR.
Old May 23rd 09, 05:34 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SteveH

AWJRSNAP wrote:
Good morning everyone I am also a part time taxi driver of Secure Taxi
Service, if you need a taxi from the airport or to it call
504-621-1408 Anderson Williams JR.

Can you do me a cab from Heathrow into central London on Monday please.
;-)

--
SteveH

Old May 23rd 09, 07:02 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mike Painter

SteveH wrote:
AWJRSNAP wrote:
Good morning everyone I am also a part time taxi driver of Secure
Taxi Service, if you need a taxi from the airport or to it call
504-621-1408 Anderson Williams JR.

Can you do me a cab from Heathrow into central London on Monday
please. ;-)

That is an American phone number so I have first right.
Please pick me up at the airport on Sunday. I will have a suitcase with me
so will be easy to spot.

(If he didn't mention an airport, I don't have to either, but to be fair I
live in the 530 area code.)

Old May 23rd 09, 11:11 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SteveH

Mike Painter wrote:
SteveH wrote:
AWJRSNAP wrote:
Good morning everyone I am also a part time taxi driver of Secure
Taxi Service, if you need a taxi from the airport or to it call
504-621-1408 Anderson Williams JR.

Can you do me a cab from Heathrow into central London on Monday
please. ;-)

That is an American phone number so I have first right.
Please pick me up at the airport on Sunday. I will have a suitcase
with me so will be easy to spot.

(If he didn't mention an airport, I don't have to either, but to be
fair I live in the 530 area code.)

You mean all phone numbers in the US don't start 555, like they do on
the telly? ;-)

--
SteveH

Old May 24th 09, 02:14 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Mike Painter

SteveH wrote:
Mike Painter wrote:
SteveH wrote:
AWJRSNAP wrote:
Good morning everyone I am also a part time taxi driver of Secure
Taxi Service, if you need a taxi from the airport or to it call
504-621-1408 Anderson Williams JR.

Can you do me a cab from Heathrow into central London on Monday
please. ;-)

That is an American phone number so I have first right.
Please pick me up at the airport on Sunday. I will have a suitcase
with me so will be easy to spot.

(If he didn't mention an airport, I don't have to either, but to be
fair I live in the 530 area code.)

You mean all phone numbers in the US don't start 555, like they do on
the telly? ;-)

Our phone numbers are in the form 539 555-4567
The area code come first so it is the 555 prefix that is always the same.

It's explained in "The Last Action Hero", one of Arnold Schwarzenegger's
better movies.
It must be true becasue Arnie is now the governer.

Old May 24th 09, 03:17 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jon Danniken[_2_]

"SteveH" wrote:
Mike Painter wrote:
SteveH wrote:
AWJRSNAP wrote:
Good morning everyone I am also a part time taxi driver of Secure
Taxi Service, if you need a taxi from the airport or to it call
504-621-1408 Anderson Williams JR.

Can you do me a cab from Heathrow into central London on Monday
please. ;-)

That is an American phone number so I have first right.
Please pick me up at the airport on Sunday. I will have a suitcase
with me so will be easy to spot.

(If he didn't mention an airport, I don't have to either, but to be
fair I live in the 530 area code.)

You mean all phone numbers in the US don't start 555, like they do on the
telly? ;-)

They do unless it's Jenny, in which case it starts with 867. =)

Jon

HP service error [email protected] Printers 2 December 18th 06 07:46 PM
Service Tag Latitude C600 Dell Computers 16 May 22nd 05 11:33 PM
which service to use? JPaul Webcams 2 December 2nd 04 10:29 PM
Win Xp fax service r1 Dell Computers 1 January 28th 04 12:50 AM
Service Tag -> Express Service Code mathematical conversion? Benjamin Chan Dell Computers 0 December 30th 03 01:35 AM