smh-one last thing-MultiMounter

Old July 9th 08, 08:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
RobF[_4_]

Default smh-one last thing-MultiMounter

I'm truly sorry about this, but when I had finger poised to merge edited reg
file, panic struck:

"Into the Nero Folder" the instructions say. I have the main folder
D:\Programs\Nero7. as I have named it, which is only a list of subfolders.
Temporarily, the reg and the .dll file are there.

But, the executable, nero.exe, that which displays the principal screen
controlling all functions, is in subfolder \Core.

I could really floop up here, or again be dumbstruck at the obviousness and
simplicity of the answer to the question,

Where? {guaranteed to be my very last Q}
--
RobF
Address anti-spammed

Old July 9th 08, 09:51 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/gqnae

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
(is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
'

RobF wrote:

I'm truly sorry about this, but when I had finger poised to merge edited reg
file, panic struck:

"Into the Nero Folder" the instructions say. I have the main folder
D:\Programs\Nero7. as I have named it, which is only a list of subfolders.
Temporarily, the reg and the .dll file are there.

But, the executable, nero.exe, that which displays the principal screen
controlling all functions, is in subfolder \Core.

I could really floop up here, or again be dumbstruck at the obviousness and
simplicity of the answer to the question,

Where? {guaranteed to be my very last Q}

Sorry, I didn't know Nero7 install directory is different from Nero6.

In my system Nero 7 is installed (by default) in:

c:\Program Files\Nero\Nero 7\Core

If your install directory is like the above, you want to replace
[NeroFolder] with:

c:\\Program Files\\Nero\\Nero 7\\Core

(Add another '\' to each occurrence of '\'.)

After the replacement the line should be:

@="c:\\Program Files\\Nero\\Nero 7\\Core\\neroshx.dll"

Note: This brings up the fact that Multimounter has not been checked out
with Nero7.
Old July 10th 08, 01:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

RobF wrote:

I'm truly sorry about this, but when I had finger poised to merge edited reg
file, panic struck:

"Into the Nero Folder" the instructions say. I have the main folder
D:\Programs\Nero7. as I have named it, which is only a list of subfolders.
Temporarily, the reg and the .dll file are there.

But, the executable, nero.exe, that which displays the principal screen
controlling all functions, is in subfolder \Core.

I could really floop up here, or again be dumbstruck at the obviousness and
simplicity of the answer to the question,

Where?

You want the two files, Multimounter.reg and Neroshx.dll, in:

D:\Programs\Nero7\Core (where Nero.exe is located).

Then open Multimounter.reg using Notepad -- right-click
Multimounter.reg, Open With, Notepad -- modify it by replacing
[NeroFolder] with:

D:\\Programs\\Nero7\\Core

After the replacement, the line should be:

@="D:\\Programs\\Nero7\\Core\\neroshx.dll"

Save, exit and double-click Multimounter.reg.
Old July 10th 08, 02:18 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

If it's not too late, create a Restore point before you install
Multimounter.

Start All Programs Accessories System Tools System Restore
Create a restore point

. --------------------------------------

Old July 10th 08, 04:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
RobF[_4_]

Again, Many Thanks, smh. I admire your diligence and carefully considered
I may have been - only fortuitously - prudent in hesitating. Nero email this
A.M. stated that Multimounter does not work with Nero 7, but only with
versions 5 and 6.

Isobuster is a nifty app, but I only wish that it made contents of CD
readable in Windows Explorer, so I could access one, or several files, and
not extract the whole bunch to a spare HDD.

Regards,
--
RobF
Address anti-spammed

Old July 10th 08, 09:11 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/gqnae

(No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
(is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
'

RobF wrote:

Again, Many Thanks, smh.

You are welcome.

I admire your diligence and carefully considered

Keep that coming g

I may have been - only fortuitously - prudent in hesitating. Nero email this
A.M. stated that Multimounter does not work with Nero 7, but only with
versions 5 and 6.

Greatly relieved that you didn't install it. Would have been nice if
Ahead updated 'readme.txt' with the information.

Isobuster is a nifty app, but I only wish that it made contents of CD
readable in Windows Explorer, so I could access one, or several files, and
not extract the whole bunch to a spare HDD.

In the left pane, keep expanding (click "+") on the session/directory
until you see the file(s) you want to access shows up in the right pane.
Select the file(s) and right-click. Click 'Extract Objects' and specify
the destination.
Old July 11th 08, 03:59 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
RobF[_4_]

"smh" wrote in message
|. --------------------------------------
| Mike Richter, were you born with
| "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
| --------------------------------------
| http://tinyurl.com/gqnae
|
| (No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
| (is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
| '
|
| RobF wrote:
|
| Again, Many Thanks, smh.
|
| You are welcome.
|
| I admire your diligence and carefully considered
|
| Keep that coming g
|
| I may have been - only fortuitously - prudent in hesitating. Nero email
this
| A.M. stated that Multimounter does not work with Nero 7, but only with
| versions 5 and 6.
|
| Greatly relieved that you didn't install it. Would have been nice if
| Ahead updated 'readme.txt' with the information.
|
| Isobuster is a nifty app, but I only wish that it made contents of CD
| readable in Windows Explorer, so I could access one, or several files,
and
| not extract the whole bunch to a spare HDD.
|
| In the left pane, keep expanding (click "+") on the session/directory
| until you see the file(s) you want to access shows up in the right pane.
| Select the file(s) and right-click. Click 'Extract Objects' and specify
| the destination.

Got it straight now, smh. Simple, carefree. Freeware - my only use is to
desclose *all* contents.
--
RobF
Address anti-spammed

Old July 12th 08, 03:43 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

RobF wrote:
"smh" wrote:
| RobF wrote:
|
| Again, Many Thanks, smh.
|
| You are welcome.
|
| Isobuster is a nifty app, but I only wish that it made contents of CD
| readable in Windows Explorer, so I could access one, or several files,
| and not extract the whole bunch to a spare HDD.
|
| In the left pane, keep expanding (click "+") on the session/directory
| until you see the file(s) you want to access shows up in the right pane.
| Select the file(s) and right-click. Click 'Extract Objects' and specify
| the destination.

Got it straight now, smh. Simple, carefree. Freeware - my only use is to
desclose *all* contents.

Don't understand you. Are you saying IsoBuster will not extract a single
file, for example?

Perhaps you explain why you want to access previous session and once you
access the previous session, what you want to do.
Old July 12th 08, 04:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
RobF[_4_]

"smh" wrote in message
|. --------------------------------------
| Mike Richter, were you born with
| "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
| --------------------------------------
| http://tinyurl.com/gqnae
|
| (No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
| (is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
| '
|
| RobF wrote:
| "smh" wrote:
| | RobF wrote:
| |
| | Again, Many Thanks, smh.
| |
| | You are welcome.
| |
| | Isobuster is a nifty app, but I only wish that it made contents of
CD
| | readable in Windows Explorer, so I could access one, or several
files,
| | and not extract the whole bunch to a spare HDD.
| |
| | In the left pane, keep expanding (click "+") on the session/directory
| | until you see the file(s) you want to access shows up in the right
pane.
| | Select the file(s) and right-click. Click 'Extract Objects' and
specify
| | the destination.
|
| Got it straight now, smh. Simple, carefree. Freeware - my only use is to
| desclose *all* contents.
|
| Don't understand you. Are you saying IsoBuster will not extract a single
| file, for example?
|
| Perhaps you explain why you want to access previous session and once you
| access the previous session, what you want to do.

Sorry to confuse matters, smh. I meant I can accesss and extract single
files, whole groups, and do all things, and need such an app only to access
all compilations, sequential bunches of files. In short, thanks to you, no
problems.
--
RobF
Address anti-spammed

Old July 29th 08, 08:19 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

Keep Linux smoke free

RobF wrote:
"smh" wrote in message
|. --------------------------------------
| Mike Richter, were you born with
| "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
| --------------------------------------
| http://tinyurl.com/gqnae
|
| (No Mikey S-lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above )
| (is a LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels!)
| '
|
| RobF wrote:
| "smh" wrote:
| | RobF wrote: