Holic Online

Old January 25th 08, 08:14 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
[email protected]

Default Holic Online

Holic Online Promotion! (http://www.ogeworld.com/Holic-Online-
c-243.html)

Holic Online Promotion!(http://www.ogeworld.com/Holic-Online-
c-243.html)

Holic Online Any Districts Fast Delivery Holic Online! (http://
www.ogeworld.com/Holic-Online-c-243.html)

New Holic Online Site Live!

Great news! We've lowered Holic Online prices on global servers to
bring you the best deals around.

Delivery Times

We will be able to delivery your Holic Online and money purchase in
minutes on Holic Online any servers, however we will try to deliver
Holic Online Money and Money much sooner than that. All quoted
delivery times assumes that buyer

an be readily contacted. For fastest service, include a note with your
payment that includes the following delivery information:

Character Server
Character Name
We will try to meet you at in-game after the payment is received and
verified. Please contact us first if you want the instant transfer of
the information.

OGEWORLD (http://www.ogeworld.com)has great flexibility in finding
exactly what you need. With fast and courteous 24/7 service, your
gaming needs can be satisfied any time of the day, 365 days a year.

Lowest price, live customers support, flexible payment methods, and
instant Holic Online Money delivery are the reasons we are better than
other HL Money providers.

You don't want to talk to somebody who doesn't understand you well.
You don't want to wait for email reply.
You don't want to send the payment only by paypal.
You don't want to be ripped off.
We are here for you to avoid all those problems.

Due to increasing fraud activities in this business, now we don't
accept echeck, unconfirmed address and unverified account with paypal
anymore, you can pay by fax, by money order, by personal check to send
us your payment or some other ways. But we will not deliver your Holic
Online Money order until your money order or checks cleared. We are
now creating a trust list and all customers whom had bought gw gold
from us without payment issue will get priority service.

Gold Bulk Order?

We offer discounts for larger Holic Online Money purchases, contact
with us at , we guarantee the lowest price of Holic Online Money !

Speedy Delivery !

We will delivery Holic Online Money to you as soon as possible.