Nero 6 - work with Vista ?

Old February 28th 08, 06:46 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
spring[_2_]

Default Nero 6 - work with Vista ?

Or do i have to go nero 8 ?

actually - ashampoos burning studio seems reasonable

thats one strange name for a company

Old February 28th 08, 07:17 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Bob Knowlden

According to the FAQs at www.nero.com, no version of Nero 6 Supports Vista.
&.5.7.0 and later support Vista. (I'm using 7.10.1.2 on Vista 64 SP1. Seems
OK, under the limited amount of use I've given it so far.)

Return address scrambled. Replace nkbob with bobkn.

.. .