Missing data

Old December 12th 06, 08:53 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Missing data

A couple of years ago I recorded some data to a CD, then I recorded
some more data to the CD. When I checked the first session had
disappeared. I know it's there because the space available says it's
there but it can't be seen.

It's not desperately important data but it irritates me to lose
something. Is there any software around that could see everything on
a CD that had been written to it?

Yesterday I bought "Isobuster" and I'm hoping that might help but I
need a little time to master it.

Colin
Old December 12th 06, 10:30 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Mike Richter

wrote:
A couple of years ago I recorded some data to a CD, then I recorded
some more data to the CD. When I checked the first session had
disappeared. I know it's there because the space available says it's
there but it can't be seen.

It's not desperately important data but it irritates me to lose
something. Is there any software around that could see everything on
a CD that had been written to it?

Yesterday I bought "Isobuster" and I'm hoping that might help but I
need a little time to master it.

Colin

You don't need ISOBuster; if you want to use it, you probably did not
need to register it for this purpose. (I've not used it for years, but
when I did it was free unless you wanted to work on some packet discs.)

You probably did not import the first session when you set up the
second. Without knowing what software you used, we can't tell you which
button needed to be pressed to get what you intended. However, if you go
back to your mastering program and check, you'll find that you have two
closed sessions on the disc. It will also let you locate the first
session and bring it up to copy.

Different programs have different mechanisms so if you let us in on the
secret of the mastering program you use, someone here will be able to help.

Mike
--

http://www.mrichter.com/
Old December 12th 06, 12:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Colin Bearfield

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 01:30:13 -0800, Mike Richter

[...]

Thanks. This is news to me.

I've only ever had different versions of Nero starting with Nero v4
and I'm now on v6.6. I'll have to locate the disk which might take a
few days.

Colin
Old December 12th 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

wrote:

A couple of years ago I recorded some data to a CD, then I recorded
some more data to the CD. When I checked the first session had
disappeared. I know it's there because the space available says it's
there but it can't be seen.

It's not desperately important data but it irritates me to lose
something. Is there any software around that could see everything on
a CD that had been written to it?

Yesterday I bought "Isobuster" and I'm hoping that might help but I
need a little time to master it.

Install IsoBuster, open it, put in the cd, select a volume with
right-angle chevron sign in the left pane, select files in the right
pane, right-click the selection and then choose the bold-faced menu
item, "Extract Objects".
..

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of these is a LIBEL )
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels & misquotes!)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (wife beating)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (critical bugs)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (major bug)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda limit)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (nda)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no secret)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dae)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (no enhanced cd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd/cdr-faq)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/cd-text)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/sao/tao)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single-session)(iii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/winme)(ii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/win2k)(iv)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (aspi/plextor)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(8a)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/eject)(9a)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (viii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (ix)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (x)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (directcd/sparing) (xii)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (supplied cd)

Frauds by Mike Richter (1 of 2)
Frauds by Mike Richter (2 of 2)

Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (major bug)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (critical bugs)
Apologize for Mike Richter's Lying? (early/often in beta)

Mike Richter Dishonest?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (enhanced-cd)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (winxp/udf)(i)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (cd-extra/single/multi-session)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (mixed-mode/single/multi-session)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (700MB/multi-GB)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(Ezcd)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(tao/dao)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(only dao)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(yes/no)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(viii)

(To be continued)
Old December 13th 06, 01:33 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him? (i)

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------

Colin Bearfield wrote:

Mike Richter (the Slimiest Lying Friggin ****) crapped:

snip mumbo jumbo

Thanks. This is news to me.

I've only ever had different versions of Nero starting with Nero v4
and I'm now on v6.6. I'll have to locate the disk which might take a
few days.

You were fed mumbo jumbo. Just use IsoBuster.
..

Meet Mike Richter, the slimiest lying friggin SOB:

Old December 13th 06, 02:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
smh

Default Who Is Mike Richter & Why Are They Saying All These Horrible ThingsAbout Him? (ii)

Colin Bearfield wrote:

Mike Richter (the Slimiest Lying Friggin ****) crapped:

snip mumbo jumbo

Thanks. This is news to me.

I've only ever had different versions of Nero starting with Nero v4
and I'm now on v6.6. I'll have to locate the disk which might take a
few days.

You were fed mumbo jumbo. Just use IsoBuster.
..

Meet Mike Richter, the slimiest lying friggin SOB:

Who Is Mike Richter and
Why Are They Saying All These Horrible Things About Him?

(No Mikey S-Lickers have been able to prove ANY of the following is a)
(LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels & misquotes! )

his libels are gratuitous

Sammy deliberate misquotes

His quotes are consistently faulty

The creature's database of misquotes
... is remarkable

It is true that a particular troll...
misquotes me and misrepresents me.

I only know what it posts when it falls out when replying
to someone who quotes the slanders and lies as you did.

it flails away with misquotes, statements out of context

Mike Richter is a LIAR (chicken little)(ii)
Mike Richter, is the Sky Falling?
Mike Richter, Is the Sky Not Falling Anymore?

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (01-06)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (07-02)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (elementary)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (dvd)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on TOC (multisession)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (TOC)

Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ Conflicts with References
Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ makes a Common Mistake
Mike Richter: CD-R FAQ has Significant Errors

Mikey, whatever happened to "quirky", "anomalous" or "trickier"?

Mike Richter is a LIAR (700MB/multi-GB)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(tao/dao)

Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(only dao)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(yes/no)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(i)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(ii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(iii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(iv)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(v)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(vi)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(vii)
Mike Richter is a LIAR (dvd multisession)(viii)

Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(i)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(ii)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Mixed-Mode)(iii)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (Enhanced CD)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (CD Extra)(i)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (CD Extra)(ii)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (CD Extra)(iii)
Mike Richter & Half-Baked Research (CD Extra - SAO/TAO ?)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on C1/C2 Errors

Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)(b)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)(c)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)(d)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (i)(e)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (ii)(01/05)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (ii)(09-01)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (ii)(10-04)
Mike Richter's Gibberish on C1/C2 Errors (ii)(12-00)

Mikey, do you ever see any C1 errors with CDSpeed on your machines?

Mike Richter, where's the Beef (Error Rates)?
Mike Richter, where's the Beef (Error Rates)? (ii)
Mike Richter, where's the Beef (Error Rates)? (07-02)

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (01-04)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (01-05)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (03-04)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (04-03)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (05-03)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (06-02)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (06-02)(ii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (06-03)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (06-03)(ii)
Mikey Richter, Digging C1 errors out of Assholes? (07-02)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (07-03)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (07-03)(ii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (07-03)(iii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (08-02)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (08-02)(ii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (09-02)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (09-02)(ii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (09-02)(iii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (09-02)(iv)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (09-04)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (10-02)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (10-04)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (10-05)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (12-03)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Assholes? (Feurio)

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (05-02)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (05-02)(ii)(a)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (04-02)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (01-02)(i)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (01-02)(ii)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (12-01)
Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (12-01)(ii)

Mike Richter, Digging C1 Errors out of Asshole? (95min)

Mikey, still digging C1 errors out of assholes? (07-02)(cdrw)
Mikey, still digging C1 errors out of assholes? (09-02)(cdrw)
Mikey, still digging C1 errors out of assholes? (10-02)(cdrw)

Mike Richter's Slimy Words on Packet Writing Format

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing Format

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (ditch)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (lethal)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (error rate)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (C1/C2)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (mastering)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Packet Writing (TOC)

Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW & Packet Writing

Mike Richter, Is CD-RW Media Homeless?

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (iii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(06-02)(i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(06-02)(ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(Camper)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW Media (4x)(iii)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD Extra (SAO/TAO)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD Extra (single/multi)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Enhanced CD (half-baked)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Enhanced CD (cRoxio ****)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on "udf-iso"

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (half-baked)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (silent)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (mislead)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (conflict)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (summary)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (Wow!)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (asshole)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (error)(i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (error)(ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (single-multi)(i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (single-multi)(ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (audio)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (latrine)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (crap)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (baby food)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (caught)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (references)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (Sphincter)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (elementary)(i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (elementary)(ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (elementary)(iii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (elementary)(iv)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (value)(i)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (value)(ii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (value)(iii)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on Mixed Mode (DAO)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (ezcd/tao/dao)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (only dao)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (multi-GB)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (Ezcd-No)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (yes-no)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (pioneer)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (Nero)
Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (standard)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession
(inconsistencies)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession
(inconsistencies)(ii)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession
(inconsistencies)(iii)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on DVD Multisession (erratic)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on CD-RW (forgetful)

Mike Richter & Asshole Digging
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (DVD error rates)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (professional)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (ii)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (Media Sciences)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (forgetful)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (unreadable)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (self erase)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (2x)(unreliable)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (2x)(lethal)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (dvd)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (error rate)
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (experts)

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on InCD
Mike Richter & Asshole Digging (InCD)

(To be continued)