Nero still better than Roxio

Old January 3rd 06, 03:54 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo

....You're way beyond *everyone's* comprehension, short stack...

Tim K

"smh" wrote in message
Is this beyond your comprehension, **** Head?

Old January 4th 06, 02:17 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Nero still better than Roxio

In article , bad guy wrote:

I recently bought NEC dual layer DVD+/-RW burner. But it comes with
Roxio. Is Nero better than ROxio for DVD/CD creation? Does NEC with
Nero support overburned DVD/CD? TIA

My cd burner came with roxio. I used it to burn come cd-rws. After
a while all the cd-rws lost their data.

I deleted Roxio all and use Nero.

this is a poor forgery by none other than the ****stain smh!!!!!!!
Old January 4th 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:54:18 GMT, "Timothy Kroesen"
wrote:

...You're way beyond *everyone's* comprehension, short stack...

Tim K

"Tim K" are you the one they used to call the "net kook?"

Thanks.
Old January 4th 06, 02:57 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on InCD

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

GMAN (Pipsqueak) squealed:

snip squealing

Mike Richter's Cockamamie Mumbo Jumbo on InCD

Mike Richter (The Slimiest Friggin ****) crapped (1/3/06):

InCD has two components: an extension to the filesystem to provide
access to fixed-length packets; and a program to format an erasable for
fixed-length packets. That first component is effected through the
service which is causing your difficulty. I'm afraid that it cannot be
simply disabled - it needs to be uninstalled.

Stop spreading cockamamie mumbo jumbos, Friggin Freak!

InCDsrv.exe handles the 'burn rights' on Win2k/xp, and as such it's not
needed on Win9x.

I have never run InCD

Then why are you commenting on InCD, friggin asshole?

Remember this spew of yours?

not use Joliet. Therefore, I have no information on
any problems with that combination. Since I don't write
about what I don't know ...

[...not use...not know...not write...]

I do not comment on what I don't know.
I only write about what I know
I don't write about what I don't know

and it has been years since I ran Roxio's
counterpart (then DCD).

However, DCD itself provided the erase function
which removed the formatting, permitting the core program to effect a
full erasure if that's what you're after. Once the packet program takes
control of the disc, the mastering program (in your case, Nero) is
properly locked out even for erasing.

Nero can erase InCD formatted discs.
Stop spreading cockamamie mumbo jumbos, Friggin Freak!
'

-------------------------------
Wow! What a slimy friggin SOB!
-------------------------------

Mikey, you are the Slimiest Friggin SOB!
Old January 4th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

wrote:

...You're way beyond *everyone's* comprehension, short stack...

Tim K

"Tim K" are you the one they used to call the "net kook?"

Thanks.

Leslie is another one of smh's aliases.
Old January 4th 06, 06:59 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Mike Richter, were you born with
"Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
--------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/6eldj

(No Pipsqueaks have been able to prove ANY of the above is a LIBEL)
( -- despite Mikey claimed to have proof of misquotes !! )

GMAN (Pipsqueak) squealed:

Leslie wrote:

Timothy Kroesen (the "Net-Kook") moaned:

snip moaning

"Tim K" are you the one they used to call the "net kook?"

Thanks.

snip squealing

Did you get ecstatic seeing these Mikey's spew, sicko?

Old January 4th 06, 10:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

--------------------------------------

Leslie wrote:

Timothy Kroesen (the "Net-Kook") moaned:

snip moaning

"Tim K" are you the one they used to call the "net kook?"

Thanks.

snip squealing

Did you get ecstatic seeing these Mikey's spew, sicko?

Are you cumming, sicko?

Old January 4th 06, 04:31 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

Default Cock-less Mumbo Jumbo

....Well... It legitimizes his panty collection...

Tim K

Old January 4th 06, 05:03 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 16:31:31 GMT, "Timothy Kroesen"
wrote:

...Well... It legitimizes his panty collection...

I'll be watching to see if you ever offer any useful advice. I don't
remember ever seeing anything like that from you. Only a retard could
think that offering "anti-smh" advice could be useful. He's there in
everybody's face, every day, how could you think your remarks have any
value? Unless, you know, you're retarded.
On the other hand, newbies to the group are often quite happy that smh
is here. They show up with specific questions, and often leave saying
"thanks smh, you got things sorted out for me". I don't recall anyone
ever saying "thanks for your help, Timmy."