Message Filters and Terry Smith

Old October 6th 04, 09:53 PM
Don.

Default Message Filters and Terry Smith

So far my Message Filters worked well to delete message when SMH was
rampant on this NG, so I've edited that Filter to include Terry Smith.

I hate to include all the people that return to this new nuisance
poster; someone worthwhile might respond to him in a moment of frustration;
which is what he wants.

Don
Old October 6th 04, 10:34 PM
smh

.. -------------------------------------------
how HUGE are your BALLS, Adrian Miller?
Only a trashy company like Roxio or Adaptec
let loosed in Usenet this utter trash
Deirdre Straughan (Roxio) is a LIAR
-----------------------------------
Mike Richter is a LIAR
----------------------

Don. (Old Gizzard) croaked:

snip croaking

=============================
Don Nickell Wow! Wow! Wow!
=============================
(Adrian could you help me with a Refund please?)

=====================
From: Don Nickell (Wow! Wow! Wow!)
Date: (1/19/01)

I don't care if they release a platinum-coated, 200% guaranteed perfect
software. It's too late. They ****ed all over the consumers since the
4.0 was released, and their history of patch-after-patch-after-patch is
just too much trouble. I would rather spend my time and money on
something more productive and much less irritating.

Pray tell, how have they "****ed all over us?" I had all sorts of
troubles installing ECDC 4.0x and don't know why, but they certainly
didn't **** all over me!

In fact when I called to request a RMA I started to explain and the
clerk said, "We don't care, sir, we'll refund your purchase without
question."

That sort of ****ing I can take all day long.
=====================

And here is the fruit of Don Nickell gulping down the cRoxio's ****ing,
and sucking up Adrian Miller's ass -- more than three months later:

-----------------------------
Don Nickell Wow! Wow! Wow!
-----------------------------

Don Nickell (Wow! Wow! Wow!) croaked:

----------------------
Date: 1/5/01

Enough!!! Back to the future with 3.5c and hope I can get my money back
on 4.0. About half of the 30 days is gone just getting delivery over the
holidays and screwing around trying to get the thing loaded.

Let's pray there's some honesty left in Roxio. I sure don't need this
aggrivation.

Was happy Roxio customer until now!

----------------------
Date: 1/5/01

.... I don't trust Roxio, can't
even get a reply from there Tech Help. Adrian won't reply to my specific
question. Was on the phone yesterday morning to Roxio Tech Help for 20
minutes and got disconnected--it was long distance.

Tried to get on
Digital River this morning to get an RMA, 30 mintues holding and finally
gave up. Bought it 12/21 and 1/21 is fast approaching and the end of my
"30 day money back" offer. Any bets I eat my $90?

----------------------
Date: 1/5/01

"Adrian Miller (Roxio)" wrote:

If you purchased via our on-line store please contact our customer services.

I called the other day. Took 5 minutes to get to Interviewer, she put me
in "cue". 15 minutes later I head a "click" and the dial tone. What does
it take to get to customer service. I've contacted "rx-ask_us" with a
case number and can't get a reply.

I couldn't get a reply back from you about my opening screen question.

What now?

----------------------
Date: 1/6/01

"Adrian Miller (Roxio)" wrote:

If you did direct purchase and want a refund let me know and I will
forward your details directly to customer services myself.

Adrian could you help me with a Refund please?

.... It's been a little over 2 weeks
now and the "30 day refund" period is rapidly approaching. It probably
means I have to have the material back in their hands within that 30
days, so time is really getting short.

Thanks for your help. I went to the Roxio site and couldn't find any
directons to "discussion list" so chose this method of communication.
I apologize for helping fill up your personal e-mail. I've still heard
nothing from rx-ask_us and my last entry Jan 4.

----------------------
Date: 1/6/01

Adrian Miller wrote:

Don appears to have purchased direct and wishes to return the product under
the 30 day terms. I would appreciate it if you could take over this matter
from this point. Thanks.

Thank you, Adrian. My wife forced me to be patient and after a 30 minute
hold time I got through to Digital River and obtained an RMA.

I certainly appreciate your help in this matter. I only wish my
experience had been different.
----------------------

And finally the fruit of Don Nickell gulping down the cRoxio's ****ing,

From: Don Nickell (Wow! Wow! Wow!)
Date: 4/13/01

It was on my VISA bill that I received yesterday.
======================
Old October 7th 04, 03:29 AM
terry smith

If you had a brain you could just not read my posts.
Pretty simple really.
If you had a brain.

Can't win em all eh?

:O)

Old October 7th 04, 04:06 AM
smh

terry smith wrote:

If you had a brain you could just not read my posts.
Pretty simple really.
If you had a brain.

His brain shriveled to pea, like his pecker.

Can't win em all eh?

:O)

Old October 8th 04, 03:27 AM
NobodyMan

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 03:29:29 +0100, "terry smith"
wrote:

Don. wrote in message ...
So far my Message Filters worked well to delete message when SMH was
rampant on this NG, so I've edited that Filter to include Terry Smith.

I hate to include all the people that return to this new nuisance
poster; someone worthwhile might respond to him in a moment of

frustration;
which is what he wants.

Don

If you had a brain you could just not read my posts.
Pretty simple really.
If you had a brain.

Can't win em all eh?

:O)

Apparently not. You still spew your ignorance on this group.

Old October 8th 04, 02:44 PM
terry smith

wrote:

Don. wrote in message ...
So far my Message Filters worked well to delete message when SMH was
rampant on this NG, so I've edited that Filter to include Terry Smith.

I hate to include all the people that return to this new nuisance
poster; someone worthwhile might respond to him in a moment of

frustration;
which is what he wants.

Don

If you had a brain you could just not read my posts.
Pretty simple really.
If you had a brain.

Can't win em all eh?

:O)

Apparently not. You still spew your ignorance on this group.

Anything you can do I can do better........

Old October 9th 04, 01:04 AM
Don.

wrote:

Don. wrote in message ...
So far my Message Filters worked well to delete message when SMH was
rampant on this NG, so I've edited that Filter to include Terry Smith.

I hate to include all the people that return to this new nuisance
poster; someone worthwhile might respond to him in a moment of

frustration;
which is what he wants.

Don

If you had a brain you could just not read my posts.
Pretty simple really.
If you had a brain.

Can't win em all eh?

:O)

Apparently not. You still spew your ignorance on this group.

Name one to match yours, ole spewer. ;-)