NTI CD & DVD-Maker Platinum makes a booboo

Old October 7th 09, 03:23 PM posted to 24hoursupport.helpdesk,alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

Default NTI CD & DVD-Maker Platinum makes a booboo

So i'm adding about a million pictures and the GD thing hangs. It's
never hung before so after about 20 seconds i hit close and the program
closes. Now the piece of **** lags 20 seconds on everything I have
about 500 dvds saved on .cdm files so instead of about a 5 second delay
now it's about a 20 second delay when i open these files. Tried
everything short of formatting. I even upgraded to a much later version
of NTI CD & DVD-Maker Platinum and the same thing happens. I'm thinking
the computer somehow made a booboo but i've yet to fix it.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Coaster maker Duh Cdr 8 September 11th 07 05:03 AM
NTI CD&DVD MAKER VER 7. AAH Cdr 1 November 4th 05 06:15 PM
ATI (GPU maker) to be bought by a CPU maker? Yousuf Khan General 11 July 16th 05 04:48 AM
Creative Platinum vs Non-Platinum Kevin Waugh PC Soundcards 1 October 4th 04 03:46 PM
What maker David Lee Ati Videocards 2 September 1st 03 01:59 PM