Wireless internet cameras - any w/o camera or with external inputs?

Old May 2nd 05, 04:19 PM
none

Default Wireless internet cameras - any w/o camera or with external inputs?

I have a really nice, low light color camera that I'd like to use in a
situation where being able to access it over the web with it connected
locally via wifi would be the easiest solution I can think of. D-Link
makes cameras like this, what I'm looking for is basically everything
but the camera, or the whole package with external inputs. The ability
to handle audio as well would be a real plus. Anyone know of a product
like this?

Old May 9th 05, 04:52 PM
none

Standard composite video (think yellow rca connector) - for audio, the
mic I'm using has it's own amp, produces line level mono output. So
basically I'm looking for a 802.11x device that has composite video and
audio capability that's simular to the internet cams where they have a
web server built into them, and that you can view/listen without
anything besides the wireless connection and power. The reason I don't
want to go with a internet camera is that the camera I have is very
small, very good quality and very good in low light - and the mic I
have works really well also - so far I've not seen an internet camera
with near the quality.