Flash drive/floppy drive scare ;) :)

Old November 11th 06, 02:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck Flying

Default Flash drive/floppy drive scare ;) :)

Hello,

I like to share another little scary story with you.

Gjez, is it halloween or something...

That's the second day in a row I had a little computer scare !

Fortunately both stories ended happily.

Today I wanted to view some pictures on my little flash chip from my digital
camera.

I have this 7-in-1 floppy/flash drive and I couldn't see where the flash
drive section was.

(By the way the flash drive was working again... probably temperature
related... on warm days it might not work ?! )

So I ended up inserting the little flash chip/disk into the floppy drive
disk/section itself ! (wrong section !!! I should have gone into the special
flash drive section !!!)

I was like: "OH MY GOD"...

It completely went in.

Normally it sticks out a little so I can pull it out.

I was like: "OH MY GOD, how am I gonna get it out now ?"

Fortunately I had a screwdriver handy and it came out easily.

But I immediatly wondered... what would have happened if I was in a
cybercafe ?!?

Would I have gotton it out with my keys ? Hmmmmmm

I shall try now... just to see if it's possible

Yup.... it's possible.

The floppy drive is thick enough to insert a typical house key.

So I would have gotton the flash chip out !

That's good to know !

Ofcourse be carefull not to damage the ****ing drive.

OH MY GOD.

This probably gives assholes the idea to start damaging drives at school
hehe LOL.

Oh well.

May god bless you or give you cancer you nasty *******s ! =D

Skybuck's damaging-hardware-on-purpose-because-of-pure-evil-reasons-rule:

YOU DAMAGE HARDWARE ON PURPOSE, FOR EVIL REASONS,

GOD MAY PUNISH YOU WITH CANCER ! :P* =D

(Or reward you with cancer if you see cancer as a positive thing :P*)

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Skybuck =D hahahahahahahahahahahahaha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.

Old November 11th 06, 03:10 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SteveH

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message
[...]

I thought, for one brief moment in another one of your incoherent rambles,
that you might actually be worth helping. I now realize that I was wrong and
that you are completely ****ing BONKERS!
Send me your so-called supercomputer amd I will send you a calculator, as
thats probably your technological limit.

SteveH

Old November 11th 06, 04:47 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
JAD

"SteveH" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

send him an abacus.....what a moron

Old November 11th 06, 07:00 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck Flying

"JAD" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

Are you dissing the people that lived hundreds or thousands of yours ago ?

Tut-tut-tut those people were way ahead of intel at the logical front

:P*

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 11th 06, 07:48 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SteveH

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"JAD" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

Maybe, but I fear an amoeba may be intellectually ahead of you.

SteveH

Old November 11th 06, 08:04 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck Flying

"SteveH" wrote in message
. uk...
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"JAD" wrote in message

.uk...

?

Tut-tut-tut those people were way ahead of intel at the logical front

:P*

Bye,
Skybuck.

Maybe, but I fear an amoeba may be intellectually ahead of you.

Wow you can talk with amoeba's ?

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 11th 06, 10:03 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SteveH

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
. uk...
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"JAD" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

Humour and sarcasm are not your strong points, are they?

Old November 13th 06, 04:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Skybuck Flying

"SteveH" wrote in message
news
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
. uk...
"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"JAD" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
.uk...
[...]

It's my speciality

Bye,
Skybuck.

Old November 13th 06, 06:51 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
SteveH

"Skybuck Flying" wrote in message

"SteveH" wrote in message
news

[...]