Alternative USB flashstick II & Looking good

Old April 8th 21, 11:15 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Flasherly[_2_]

Default Alternative USB flashstick II & Looking good

USB 2.0 to 2.5inch HDD
7+15pin SATA Hard Drive
Cable Adapter For SATA SSD & HDD
$2.999999^

The 7/15pin actually means two USB connections: One USB, working in
conjunction with the other, for a PWR -and- an USB data path.

These appear relatively new designs for squeezing on the various USB
II & III specifications.

Although I haven't tried it on USB3, only just plugged it into an HP
256G SSD, which offhand works even if I haven't yet run into any
potential ramifications for further qualification.

The Patriot 128G USB flashstick, I went round and round with and which
started this whole thing, was decidedly at fault;- Since replacing it
with a SanDisk 64G unit there hasn't been not one glitch or hitch for
other than a perfect operational functionality.

The Patriot was however something of a blazer and speed-demon. As
mentioned Sandisk is abysmally slow, and the HP SSD, though by
appearances faster, I cannot qualify further than it would not match
the Patriot, at least with this newest adaptor.

Cute adapter, that it indeed works right off, for so little money and,
optionally, as I'd mentioned, for an aim, not unreasonably to claim,
that as a drop-in SSD replacement (albeit Two USB Ports), how can you
really go wrong with a quality across so wide a market SSDs command
over comparatively USB flashsticks.

I'm going to have to cap this chump-change, whirelybird twrily thing
the full 5-star Mr. Boner NoBrainer Weiner Award.

(Oh, yeah...it even has a red and blue LED lights, within the
single-plane connection plane interface, in the time I wrote the both,
which the blue timed out (and went black). Pulling up a file manager
timed it back in, right away with unreasonable delay, for another
check of reads from equal to the Patriot, and writes to surpassing the
Sandisk by twice over. Looks like the only thing left, unless
something were to change, is to get used to knocking out both front
two case USB ports when in use;- of course there's potentially going,
reaching clear the hell around in the blind, to the backplane for a
USB3 port where most all MBs mount them singularly. (Which all aside
reminds me of the USB Hub I bought and thoroughly trashed after
hook-up to a USB2 port, in another past experience -- different
strokes for different folks, or I haven't tested it against USB3
voltages.))