Who's running a Wifi IP cam and NAS-storage.

Old April 8th 07, 07:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
[email protected]

Default Who's running a Wifi IP cam and NAS-storage.

I am certain that it works with same cams. It is mentioned in the
manual. Has anybody running a cam in this situation. Gif me some tips
if you can ???

Old April 10th 07, 08:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
Karl-Olav Nyberg

skrev i melding
oups.com...
I am certain that it works with same cams. It is mentioned in the
manual. Has anybody running a cam in this situation. Gif me some tips
if you can ???

Hi.
I have a DLink DCS-950G wit the latest firmware (1.07). I have tried it with
a standalone network harddisk.
I set up an account on the harddisk for the camera. Then I logged in to the
camera and did this:
SETUP - TOOLS - RECORDING.

Her I set the camera to stream to the harddisk. Used the same account name
and password as I had on the harddisk and gave the path to the account. It
worked.

Hope this helps.

konyberg

Old April 14th 07, 08:11 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
[email protected]

On 10 apr, 21:12, "Karl-Olav Nyberg" wrote:
skrev i ooglegroups.com...

I am certain that it works with same cams. It is mentioned in the
manual. Has anybody running a cam in this situation. Gif me some tips
if you can ???

Hi.
I have a DLink DCS-950G wit the latest firmware (1.07). I have tried it with
a standalone network harddisk.
I set up an account on the harddisk for the camera. Then I logged in to the
camera and did this:
SETUP - TOOLS - RECORDING.

Her I set the camera to stream to the harddisk. Used the same account name
and password as I had on the harddisk and gave the path to the account. It
worked.

Hope this helps.

konyberg

Thanks a lot. Are you satisfied with this or you see maybe also
problems with the setting I mentioned.

Clemens