Trend Micro-infested or infected?

Old December 17th 05, 03:07 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

Default Trend Micro-infested or infected?

Hi,
Just installed TM's Internet Security 2005.

1: Spyware detected PORN DIAL K, cannot delete! I click on the
empty box, the DELETE lights up in Red, I click DELETE....it just
refuses to go away!

2: To update the definitons or what ever they call them, and to
REGISTER - My ISP is up, running and tested...Will not connect to
T.M's server.

Help??

Thanks.....mike

Old December 18th 05, 07:41 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell

On 17 Dec 2005 07:07:28 -0800, "Mike" wrote:

Hi,
Just installed TM's Internet Security 2005.

1: Spyware detected PORN DIAL K, cannot delete! I click on the
empty box, the DELETE lights up in Red, I click DELETE....it just
refuses to go away!

2: To update the definitons or what ever they call them, and to
REGISTER - My ISP is up, running and tested...Will not connect to
T.M's server.

Sounds like a bad installation. I would go to the Trend Micro website
and download PC-cillin Internet Security 2006. If you have a serial #
for the 2005 version, it will work in the 2006 version. Assuming you
have a paid copy of the 2005 version, you paid for a year of service
AND upgrades.
--
SgtRich
Chicago, Illinois, USA