please help with dell problem

Old November 23rd 04, 02:43 AM
kamn

Default please help with dell problem

I hope someone can help me. I am from Canada and I have ordered a Dell
inspiron 5160 on Oct. 20th.
I saw that Dell had a good special on the inspiron
$1549 + $10 shipping free 128MB USB key, free upgrade to DVDRW , nylon
bag and
60 gig hard drive. I called their number and ordered the machine. It
can in 1 week later and no problems.
1 month later and still no bill from dell, but I do get my VISA bill
and I see that they overcharged me by $140. I call dell and explain
the situation they tell me that they can't do anything unless I have
the e-value number for the special. I did not write it down. The guy I
talked quoted my the right price but dell billed me the wrong price.

Customer Support Centre (sucks) told me that I have to find the guy
that sold me the computer and talk to him first. Talked to him,
explained the situation and he said he would call me back (did not
happen), I called back and left a message and still no aswer.

Did anyone else get ripped off like this or am I the only one.

Did anyone else buy the Inspiron 5160 during the week of Oct. 20th if
so can you tell me the e-value number for the special that they had.

I hope someone can help me. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Kamn
Old November 25th 04, 07:10 PM
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION

Shouldn't they have the name of your sales person in your order history?

--
JLA ENTERPRISES TECHNOLOGIES INTEGRATION
Technical Support Team

Visit our forums for FREE technical support at
http://jlaenterprises.ath.cx/phpbb2/index.php

Check out some of the items we are offering
Dell Laptop Docking Stations starting at $5.00
Dell 20" Sony Trinitron Flat Screen Monitors starting at $35.00
Dell 21" Flat Screen Monitors starting at $40.00
Dell Latitude and Inspiron CD Rom and Floppy Drives starting at $5.00

Be sure to visit http://www.jlaenterprises.com
om...