cd burning

Old November 29th 03, 06:44 PM
RB

Default cd burning

Just a note in hopes it may be helpful to other beginners who want to make
CDs.

I'm an old geezer who doesn't know beans about CD making. First, I had to
learn how to download music. To do that, I asked the experts, and got some
opinions as to programs to use, and techniques.

When it came time to actually burn a CD, I did the same thing. The
consensus was that Nero was the way to go.

Well, I can't tell you all the reasons Nero may be good, but I sure can tell
you it was user friendly to me, in my novice state. I was able to instantly
make CDs, then to copy them.

Other programs may well be this easy too; don't know, I haven't had
experience with 'em.

But, I did want to let anyone know who might be in the "learning" stage, and
hesitant, that I don't think you can go wrong with Nero.

Old November 30th 03, 03:46 PM
Dave Cohen

"RB" wrote in message
.. .
Just a note in hopes it may be helpful to other beginners who want to make
CDs.

I'm an old geezer who doesn't know beans about CD making. First, I had

learn how to download music. To do that, I asked the experts, and got

some
opinions as to programs to use, and techniques.

When it came time to actually burn a CD, I did the same thing. The
consensus was that Nero was the way to go.

Well, I can't tell you all the reasons Nero may be good, but I sure can

tell
you it was user friendly to me, in my novice state. I was able to

instantly
make CDs, then to copy them.

Other programs may well be this easy too; don't know, I haven't had
experience with 'em.

They are, and some are free (for what you are doing)
Dave Cohen