TDK 8cm DVD-RW x4 speed, where in UK

Old September 25th 10, 12:42 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Jim

Default TDK 8cm DVD-RW x4 speed, where in UK

OK I'm stumped I'm trying to find some TDK DVD-RW at x4 speed in 8cm format
but for the life of me i can't find any, I can find +RW media but no -RW can
anyone point me in the right direction please and not Google I have tried
there :-)

Old September 25th 10, 03:02 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Tony[_3_]

Keep looking.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

manners

Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
the job for potty mouth,

realm of understandability

Old September 25th 10, 04:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Jim

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message
Jim wrote:

OK I'm stumped I'm trying to find some TDK DVD-RW at x4 speed in 8cm
format
but for the life of me i can't find any, I can find +RW media but no -RW
can
anyone point me in the right direction please and not Google I have tried
there :-)

yeah, I tried too but it looks like your target is too narrow. you may
have to consider searching for a different brand or speed mate.

--

Hi Paul, i know they (TDK UK) say they do what i need but finding them is
hard i will stick with TDK so if i can't find what i need in next few days

Old September 28th 10, 08:42 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.cdr
Jim

Jim wrote:

OK I'm stumped I'm trying to find some TDK DVD-RW at x4 speed in 8cm
format
but for the life of me i can't find any, I can find +RW media but
no -RW
can
anyone point me in the right direction please and not Google I have
tried
there :-)

yeah, I tried too but it looks like your target is too narrow. you may
have to consider searching for a different brand or speed mate.

--

Hi Paul, i know they (TDK UK) say they do what i need but finding them is
hard i will stick with TDK so if i can't find what i need in next few
days
i'll just go down to x2 media if i have to.

well I hope you manage to find what you need. I just trawled through
TDB 8cm RWs on ebay uk and most look to be 2X unless they are of the +
variety. some don't have any speed noted at all though.

--
Paul (we break easy)

Just an update gave up on the x4 despite speaking to TDK UK who said it is
being shipped to shops and even gave me some numbers but nothing according
the said shops so as i say gave up and bought a load of x2 media.

sdvd8820 drive burns at 4X speed on 8X setting on TDK media. any solution? jamie kim Dell Computers 1 March 10th 07 12:14 PM
TDK or HP DVD+R? Brendan R. Wehrung Cdr 4 January 3rd 05 04:19 AM
MP9 write speed, TDK CD-Rs Richard Cdr 1 October 24th 03 08:42 PM
TDK or Imation high-speed CD-RW? La Parka Cdr 0 July 21st 03 05:39 AM
Help finding best price for 4x 25pk DVD+R / DVD+RW from TDK, Ricoh or MCC Arawak Cdr 1 July 6th 03 11:36 PM