UltraDMA CRC error rate below ttheshold value in SMART

Old August 16th 06, 06:50 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Rod Speed

Default UltraDMA CRC error rate below ttheshold value in SMART

kony wrote
Rod Speed wrote
kony wrote
Rod Speed wrote
kony wrote
Rod Speed wrote

If we want to be thorough, sure, if your drive is
6 years old instead of 4 I do still recommend
replacing it before it fails rather than as a result of it.

No one actually gives a flying red **** what
some fool like you 'recommends', child.

Some of us have been doing this stuff
before you were even born, child.

Rod you seem to like jumping to conclusions.

We'll see...

We'll see what Rod?

We'll see if you can ever manage to bull**** your way
out of your predicament, even just this once, gutless.

For quite a while now I had already realized there was
no point in trying to win an argument with you Rod,

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

I merely stated a few issues and you can go all day disagreeing if you
like and I still have no need to get out of any so-called predicament.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

Nobody is compelled to agree with either of us.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

You're the fool so stupid that it cant even manage to work out
that MORE DOWNTIME IS INVOLVED IN SWAPPING OUT A
PERFECTLY GOOD HARD DRIVE JUST BECAUSE ITS OLDER
THAN SOME NUMBER YOU HAVE PLUCKED OUT OF YOUR
ARSE, INSTEAD OF JUST ENSURING THAT WHAT MATTERS
IS PROPERLY BACKED UP AND REPLACING THE DRIVE IN THE
UNLIKELY EVENT THAT IT WILL ACTUALLY DIE BEFORE IT
BECOMES TOO SMALL AND SLOW TO BOTHER WITH ANYMORE.

Actually Rod, downtime is only significant if it's
when you were trying, needing to use the system.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist ****wit children ?

Some of us have enough of a clue to have redundant hardware
so that whatever fails we can carry on regardless whatever
fails, and replace what has failed at our convenience.

You cant actually manage something as basic as that ?

YOUR problem, child.

Such would be the case when you find that old drive dead (in your case),

Wrong, as always.

or by my suggestion it is replaced when convenient,
not a "drop everything and do it this second", scenario.

Not stupid enough to ever get into that scenario, thanks child.

I was sorting EOL punch cards 3 decades ago, and I don't think
they'd even let you in the room, Rod, let alone touch anything.

Guess which pathetic little prat has just got
egg all over its pathetic little face, yet again.

Oh no! Rod seems to have slipped into troll mode again.

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

Since you're stuck in endless loop mode again, I take
that as a confession that you have nothing more to add...

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

so we're done.

Wrong, as always.

Old August 16th 06, 11:08 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Osiris

or http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning-Kruger_Syndrome

Absolutely brilliant.
My compliments.
Old August 16th 06, 06:28 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Rod Speed

Some stupid pseudokraut that cant even manage to get even the
simplest stuff like what mp3s are about right, desperately cowering
behind Osiris' wrote just the puerile **** that you'd expect from a
desperately cowering pseudokraut that cant even manage to get
even the simplest stuff like what mp3s are about to spew.

Old August 16th 06, 10:09 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
Osiris

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 03:28:48 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

Some stupid pseudokraut that cant even manage to get even the
simplest stuff like what mp3s are about right, desperately cowering
behind Osiris' wrote just the puerile **** that you'd expect from a
desperately cowering pseudokraut that cant even manage to get
even the simplest stuff like what mp3s are about to spew.

cut...
paste...
cut...
paste...
cut...
paste...

on the attic of his mind,
not much daylight ever shined...
Old August 16th 06, 10:20 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
xModem

wrote:

Some stupid pseudokraut that cant even manage to get even the
simplest stuff like what mp3s are about right, desperately cowering
behind Osiris' wrote just the puerile **** that you'd expect from a
desperately cowering pseudokraut that cant even manage to get
even the simplest stuff like what mp3s are about to spew.

cut...
paste...
cut...
paste...
cut...
paste...

on the attic of his mind,
not much daylight ever shined...

Better look behind you. Speedy thinks someone is cowering back there.
Old August 16th 06, 10:35 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
CBFalconer

kony wrote:
wrote:

.... snip ...

Never ever could bull**** its way out of a wet paper bag.

Since you're stuck in endless loop mode again, I take that
as a confession that you have nothing more to add... so
we're done.

It's all in the sig.

--

+-------------------+ .:\:\:/:/:.
+-------------------+ / \

fix (vb.): 1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view; 2.
to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences
that are worse than the original problem. Usage: "Windows ME
fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows 98 SE". - Hutchison