Tractor?

Old July 23rd 03, 02:59 PM
Eddie Grant

Default Tractor?

I was just wondering if the people at Packard Bell try to make their pcs as
noisy as possible.... Is it just me or do they engineer them to sound like
tractors?

Just curious, thats all

Old July 23rd 03, 09:41 PM
RTFM

"Eddie Grant" wrote "I was just wondering if the people
at Packard Bell try to make their pcs as noisy as possible.... Is it just me
or do they engineer them to sound like tractors? Just curious, thats all "

Eddie: If the noise level is a real issue with you, check out
www.quietpc.com

Good luck!

View the only UPDATED FAQ for Packard Bell computers.

Old July 23rd 03, 09:52 PM
Elector

"RTFM" wrote in message
"Eddie Grant" wrote "I was just wondering if the

people
at Packard Bell try to make their pcs as noisy as possible.... Is it

just me
or do they engineer them to sound like tractors? Just curious, thats

all "

Eddie: If the noise level is a real issue with you, check out
www.quietpc.com

Good luck!

Please keep your site off this group. There is only one official
Packard Bell FAQ and it has always been Anthony's. No one is visiting
a kook site like the one your posting. And I am not going to banter
back and forth on this issue. You do not speak for this group now or
ever. Your a troll.

View Anthony's Official ALT.SYS.PC-CLONE.PACKARDBELL FAQ page @
http://pbfaq.tripod.com

Old July 23rd 03, 10:39 PM
RTFM

elector drivel deleted. You may speak when spoken to, and only then.

View the only UPDATED FAQ for Packard Bell computers.

Old July 23rd 03, 10:46 PM
Elector

"RTFM" wrote in message

What did I tell you phony? Give correct answers and no tags of kook
sites. You'll note I left in your answer but removed your Yahoo Losers
Group Tag and "lie" about the FAQ's.

Behave your self and you will be Ok cross me liar and I have a load
more of information to share with this group regarding investigations
that are being done on you. Phony,lying, kook & troll.

Elector

View Anthony's Official and only ALT.SYS.PC-CLONE.PACKARDBELL FAQ page
@
http://pbfaq.tripod.com

Old July 23rd 03, 10:53 PM
RTFM

elector drivel deleted.

stop trolling.

stop dogging.

speak when spoken to.

stay out of this thread, you have nothing to contribute.

View the only UPDATED FAQ for Packard Bell computers.

Old July 23rd 03, 11:02 PM
Elector

"RTFM" wrote in message

Hi Troll: I did not give you permission to speak or post. So stay out
of this group. Post without that losers tag and you will be left
alone. Post with any lies or misinformation as you normally do and I
dog your posts. Got it? Good!
Noticed you changed your tune at that loser group of yours. Yahoo gave
you the command huh phony. And that is also verified from the folks
that complained. Get a life LOSER...

Elector

View Anthony's Only Official ALT.SYS.PC-CLONE.PACKARDBELL FAQ page @
http://pbfaq.tripod.com

Old July 23rd 03, 11:11 PM
RTFM

elector drivel deleted.

to elector:

stop trolling.

stop dogging.

speak when spoken to.

stay out of this thread, you have nothing to contribute.

is the fastest growing list for owners and
users of Packard Bell computers!
View the only UPDATED FAQ for Packard Bell computers.