Packard Bell riser card on eBay

Old March 29th 08, 04:05 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
Ben Myers

Default IT'S A 99¢ ITEM !

Instant money generally means quick shipment, or faster than sending a check,
the seller waits for it to clear, and then ships... Ben Myers

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:36:35 -0700 (PDT), metronid wrote:

On Mar 28, 8:28*pm, "Robert E. Watts" wrote:
Hi Ben !

"Ben Myers" wrote in message

I had one fail when I ran over it with my car. *Does that count? *... Ben
Myers

Yes, that DOES count. *:-)

Curious about the circumstances.

I'll bet that if the riser had been out of an IBM PS/2 it would have been
undamaged. Probably would have hurt the tire.

bob

Safe or not safe
Even condoms break
Birth control pills have a failure rate
In any case
This seller only takes paypal

if you do not want to use it
do not buy it
he is forcing no one

I myself only accept paypal on my auctions
I like the instant money

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:ME:UFS

Old March 29th 08, 12:38 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

Default Packard Bell riser card on eBay

thanks for the info metronoid and elector, I was not aware you could set up
an account this way...
mc

Old March 29th 08, 12:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

Ok Bob thats not fair...my card failed when I was dumb enough to bend the
pins..but then again I may have damaged my pb 600 MB..
mc

Old March 30th 08, 01:40 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
AWM

If you want me to purchase it for you
let me know
you can pay me later
I will have to reship it but it looks like an 8 oz item packed
I can look and just know as I have said
I sell all the time

metronoid I'll take you up on this offer, if you can send me a direct e-mail
I'll send my address, etc...
heck I'll bet there are others whowould not mind having a middle manager to
pay to find things for them...
mc

Old March 30th 08, 06:04 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Mar 30, 7:40 am, "AWM" wrote:
If you want me to purchase it for you
let me know
you can pay me later
I will have to reship it but it looks like an 8 oz item packed
I can look and just know as I have said
I sell all the time

metronoid I'll take you up on this offer, if you can send me a direct e-mail
I'll send my address, etc...
heck I'll bet there are others whowould not mind having a middle manager to
pay to find things for them...
mc

all you have to do is reply to one of my posts
give me the info
and what your max bid is
Old March 30th 08, 06:06 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Mar 30, 7:40 am, "AWM" wrote:
If you want me to purchase it for you
let me know
you can pay me later
I will have to reship it but it looks like an 8 oz item packed
I can look and just know as I have said
I sell all the time

metronoid I'll take you up on this offer, if you can send me a direct e-mail
I'll send my address, etc...
heck I'll bet there are others whowould not mind having a middle manager to
pay to find things for them...
mc

reply to metronid at verizon dot net
shipping address
and you maximum bid
Old March 31st 08, 10:44 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell
metronid

On Mar 30, 7:40 am, "AWM" wrote:
If you want me to purchase it for you
let me know
you can pay me later
I will have to reship it but it looks like an 8 oz item packed
I can look and just know as I have said
I sell all the time

metronoid I'll take you up on this offer, if you can send me a direct e-mail
I'll send my address, etc...
heck I'll bet there are others whowould not mind having a middle manager to
pay to find things for them...
mc

Purchased for 99 cents and 6.17 shipping
I see he adds 3 dollars to postage for shipping and handling to get
actual 6.17