Ex-Smilecam user help wanted.

Old January 12th 08, 05:16 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
HomeCamer

Default Ex-Smilecam user help wanted.

I bought a Smilecam on e-Bay, but I could not get the login info necessary
to register it on the smilecam.com server. Could an ex-smilecam user give me
his/her user_name/password, so I can plug mine in ?

Old January 13th 08, 10:55 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.webcam
ThE SlAyEr

HomeCamer wrote:
I bought a Smilecam on e-Bay, but I could not get the login info
necessary to register it on the smilecam.com server. Could an
ex-smilecam user give me his/her user_name/password, so I can plug
mine in ?

the smilecam community seems to have died off in the uk, i have a smilecam
fully working but if you check the website

http://www.smilecam.com/home/English/on_frame_01.htm you dont get a right
lot of anything just a server error.

but if you switch to the korean one in language you get the listed
smilecams.

now to get a username and password you will have to contact the smilecam
people, although i have tried this and got nowhere.

its as if the support for this product has dissappeared.

you could try third party software like webcamxp which could possibly
control the pan and tilt whilst viewing.

regards dave

--
GOT CABLE/NTL/TELEWEST/VIRGIN MEDIA ?
NOT GOT YOURSELF A DBOX?

smilecam? cadnyc Webcams 1 February 4th 05 05:52 AM
smilecam control SlAyEr Webcams 0 July 31st 04 11:16 AM
smilecam SlAyEr Webcams 1 February 9th 04 07:00 PM
Canon BJC 5500 User manual wanted Fookin Printers 0 September 1st 03 09:48 PM
smilecam Rex Lewis Webcams 0 August 16th 03 11:43 PM